Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To All Those Who Have Completed the Missions

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:50 AM
  • 6 Replies

To all those who have completed the missions so far in Java Wonderland,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I know I have missed congrats to some of you, but offline for 2 days and limited online for another 3 days, then offline again for another day, I want to play and not research the forums.

Love all you guys, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

you rock

grandmaMom of one beautiful daughter, and grandma to three adorable grandkids (and don't forget my wonderful son in law).

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KierasMomKrisie
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:48 AM

Enjoy your trip!!  I hope you are having a GREAT TIME!!!! 

firenicecream
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:26 AM

Thank you! I sure have noticed your absence. Can't wait to have you back full-time again!

jas_momof2
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:45 AM

Come home soon!  Come home safe!  :)

tretresmom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:48 PM

Thank you.  I hope you come back full time soon because we miss you. 

Heather2001
by Java Mod on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:31 PM

Ditto to this!!!  LL isn't the same without you!

Quoting tretresmom:

Thank you.  I hope you come back full time soon because we miss you. 

tngrandma
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 5:26 AM

Thank you all.  I miss you guys too.  I don't get much computer time right now.  Days are pretty busy with meetings, research, etc. and evening my sister and I are comparin notes and having the battle of the internet connection - LOL.  But the mornings are still mine, she is not an early riser, doesn't get up until 6 or so, whoopee, connection is all mine - YAY!!!

Will be leaving tomorrow afternoon to come home, to arrive sometime Monday afternoon.  Then, I have my first class Monday night and crash aft erwards.  So, Tuesday morning, I will ber up and raring to go again.  Can't believe my week is almost over (except for the driving of course, only 750 miles to go - LOL).

I am plugging away at Poetry Point as much as I can, but it is slow going with only a little bit of time on the computer.  I miss having it open all day to check into Latte Land every half hour or so to play out my energy.  That really makes a difference, I have found.

See you all soon.  Bye for now.

grandmaMom of one beautiful daughter, and grandma to three adorable grandkids (and don't forget my wonderful son in law).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)