Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I consider myself a patient person but....

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:26 AM
  • 7 Replies

WHERE IS THIS JUDGE!!!!! I need only 2 more ingredients and a recipe for the Quantum Leap!!!!!!  Jazzercise Java and Dust Bowl Blend!!! The darn hippie won't give me any love!!! I need the Burn Bra Ashes....OMG

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KnottyMomof1
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:09 PM

I thought it was just me!  I needed two more ingredients as well, Burned Bra Ashes and Flannel Flakes and it seemed to take forever for the respective customers to give 'em up! But patience prevailed just before I went crazy! Hang in there they'll give up the goods eventually. 

good

I have plenty of Dust Bowl Beans that Judge is just loose with them! i think he's making amends for how he treated me in MH.  :)

aidansmommy961
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:30 PM

My last 2 ingredients that took FOREVER to get were the dust bowl blend and the boogie woogie bugle boy whipped cream. I have more flannel flakes and sequined spices than I know what to do with

I failed at making the Quantum leap latte last time so now I'm waiting for the gossipinator to come back...she's gone into freakin' hiding LOL

karenlyne
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:36 PM

SOME HOW I MISSED ALL THAT CRAP I BOUGHT THE RECIPE BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY INGREDIENTS WHO GIVE'S WHAT?? LOOKIN FOR SPOILERS

Jackie0207
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Go to the walk through..it has all the information on the Quantum Leap recipe and ingredients. It helped me out sooo much

Quoting karenlyne:

SOME HOW I MISSED ALL THAT CRAP I BOUGHT THE RECIPE BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY INGREDIENTS WHO GIVE'S WHAT?? LOOKIN FOR SPOILERS

Jackie0207
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:19 PM

I may use Stardust when I try and defeat the Gossipinator..that is if I ever get the Dust Bowl...lol

Quoting aidansmommy961:

My last 2 ingredients that took FOREVER to get were the dust bowl blend and the boogie woogie bugle boy whipped cream. I have more flannel flakes and sequined spices than I know what to do with

I failed at making the Quantum leap latte last time so now I'm waiting for the gossipinator to come back...she's gone into freakin' hiding LOL

Jackie0207
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:19 PM

I am trying sooo hard to be patient. I swear this game knows when you are at your last ingredient..lol

Quoting KnottyMomof1:

I thought it was just me!  I needed two more ingredients as well, Burned Bra Ashes and Flannel Flakes and it seemed to take forever for the respective customers to give 'em up! But patience prevailed just before I went crazy! Hang in there they'll give up the goods eventually. 

good

I have plenty of Dust Bowl Beans that Judge is just loose with them! i think he's making amends for how he treated me in MH.  :)

cates2dd1ds
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:29 PM

And I can't get Sequin Spice or Legwarmer Licorice.  Wish we could trade ingredients!  Hey admins...how about it???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)