Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In the good doctors waiting room....

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:49 AM
  • 7 Replies

The doctor is definatley not in!!  Maybe she is on vacation...Maybe she is on the longest

house call in history.... Maybe she quit her practice..... I just wish she would have said when she

was coming back!!!!! 

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mrsnoble2004
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 1:42 PM

The doctor is in, she's been aggravating me all week. I think I'll hire the mob boss to get that stupid recipe from her.

Jillredroom
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 4:29 PM

Recipe, what recipe??  I've served her more than I can think and she has never even mentioned a recipe.  I am sooo unhappy with her.  Maybe there is a different doctor in town?

mrsnoble2004
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 5:04 PM

The Warhol

Quoting Jillredroom:

Recipe, what recipe??  I've served her more than I can think and she has never even mentioned a recipe.  I am sooo unhappy with her.  Maybe there is a different doctor in town?

TallAmericano
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 1:15 PM

I 've gave her just about anything to make her give me the recipe but she wont give it to me! If you found out the drink that make her give it to me Let me know. I will be sure to return the favor.

Lots of luck

mrsnoble2004
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 1:34 PM

OK so I served that stupid doctor 35 times and finally got the recipe. Everytime I used the Peppermint Latte with the quality blend beans.

Quoting TallAmericano:

I 've gave her just about anything to make her give me the recipe but she wont give it to me! If you found out the drink that make her give it to me Let me know. I will be sure to return the favor.

Lots of luck

TallAmericano
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 1:56 PM

thanks I'll try it !

TallAmericano
by on Aug. 31, 2009 at 3:01 PM

I got finally! Yeah thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)