Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Players in Poetry Point....

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:02 PM
  • 2 Replies

What did/do you serve each customer to get the most eggs. I've mastered the percentage list and tried to follow it like a bible, but it just seems like I'm hardly getting any drops=( I feel like my percentages wouldn't come close to those listed.  

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Heather2001
by Java Mod on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:18 PM

I followed the list to an extent, but my own testing revealed that for some reason, the two "meat" recipes (Bagel and Lox and the Murky Turkey) yielded quite a bit of eggs for me.  Seeing as I had about 20 dozen eggs left to get after I got all the pills, it worked for me. 

Also, at the beginning of PoPo, I used the Murky Turkey pretty religiously as it yielded the most points and I was waaaaaay ahead in eggs then.  It was only when I diversified into other recipes that I fell behind in eggs.

KierasMomKrisie
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:25 PM

I got a lot of eggs serving the Nanny the Murkey Turkey, the mom Candy and Coffee, Admin drops pretty good with candy and coffee, and the mob snob dropped ok with very blueberry, the lawyer dropped ok with the mrukey turkey... 

That's what I served and I finished my eggs long before I finished the pills.  But that's just my experience.  I think the percent chart/table is awesome and I used it to get the best drops on pills after I finished the eggs.  Plus I was trying to get good numbers on those drinks to help out with the chart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)