Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did i miss something??(spolier)(piog kinda)

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:17 PM
  • 7 Replies

okay i have been in bs for about 3 days now.

I am serving everyone drinks they like not all aare green entries because well no one has coughed up the recipes i need.

i have read the walk through...so i know what every one is suppose to like but the hacker and belly dancer i cant serve them their fav drink cause the friendly ghost isnt around and the blues musician wont give me the trapper brew so i can get rid of the angry ghost and get the shakira shake drink so then i can get the inducer drink for the poor prego mom.i have made well over 550 drinks and have served the blues musician 32x, the belly dancer24x,the hacker 25x,and the friendly ghost once(he is still mad cause the blues musician wont give me the ghost trapper) because there is no friendly ghost there is no shakera shake which means the hacker and the belly dancer are white entries and no snow bunny recipe or labor inducer for the poor prego mom.i am just confused and getting a little flustered....did i miss something....i know it takes patience a day maybe 2, but i have never had this kind of problem getting things from customers in the past (except that darn honey nectar LOL) but the most i have ever waited was serving some one like 10 times so i am starting to wonder if i missed something, i have the amythest basket and all of yesterday (so about 200+ drinks) i used the butterfingers.average john,the artist, the mad scientest are coughing up beans and ingrediants left and right, the inventor and the hacker keep giving me the crappy equipment (which is a good source of extra jb i aint going to lie) but no one will give me their recipe....did i miss something??

i am serving the warhol to:

the blues musician, the hacker, the artist,the prego mom

i am serving the blue latte to the belly dancer

the inventor,average john,partner in crime, criminal mastermind,,the bs cop, the doc, the artist, and worker bee i am serving them there fav drink (green entries)

i started out with the HQ beans and switched to the extra special dark roast, then to the butterfingers....right now thats what i am using...did i miss something???is their a strategy to this? do i have to change beans for diff customers? like hq beans for the musician, and then butter for others and so on?

oh please help, i get its about patience but if you change nothing then your outcome wont change and i am thinking that i missed something here.....

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
RosieCheeks64
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:55 PM

As far as I can tell, it doesn't seem to me like you've missed anything. It's just a harder level. MM is even tougher. I've been in there for over a week trying to get everything I need. Just keep serving w/ the butterfingers blend, that's how I got the goods. Good Luck Momma! 

ArmyWife_MomX2
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:56 PM

okay thank you!

shanlaree
by Java Mod on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:58 PM

Yeah, I think you have been doing everything right. The PP is right, the higher up you get the longer and harder it is. In fact you sound like you have been pretty lucky with your previous locations getting things so quickly. I know several that struggled even at the beginning. Good luck and hang in there, you will get it:)  

post_1684266_1250024965_med.jpg picture by shanlaree3

ArmyWife_MomX2
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 11:57 AM

okay i am starting to lose my patience i have served the blues musician 45 times and STILL no ghost trapper, i am serving him the warhol with super butterfingers (i had already bought them might as well use them) should i be switching the beans to something else? why is this taking so long?

shanlaree
by Java Mod on Aug. 29, 2009 at 12:16 PM

I hate to say it but you are doing everything right and it is all random. I can't remember how long I spent in BS, but it was waaaayyyyy longer than the amount of time I spent in JV, and MM was even worse. 

Maybe try giving him another drink the next time you get him and then go back to the Warhol. I've heard people say that worked for them. Or try regular butterfingers or Extra Special dark roast and then back to super. Good luck! 

JavaMod-c-4.gif picture by shanlaree3

Wilma37
by on Aug. 31, 2009 at 11:37 AM

I guess I got lucky there because I got all of those things in a timely manner, but have spent way too much time trying to get the student in MH Time Wrap to drop the poodle peppermint for the drink. Everyone else has dropped like 10 times, but I serve her with the expensive Super Butterfinger beans and everything, and she doesn't cough it up!

georgia

Alyssasmommy412
by on Aug. 31, 2009 at 3:20 PM

It took forever to get the Warhol recipe from the Dr. for me and then in MM for the lawyer to give up the Mob Boss. I spent almost 2 weeks until I got the lawyer to drop the Mob Boss, it takes a lot of patience.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)