Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EP auction. *closed thanks to son playing with the computer*

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:29 PM
  • 14 Replies

I'll start off at... 2,000JB any takers?

Auction closes at 12:00 midnight =)

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tretresmom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:31 PM

Heather2001
by Java Mod on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:31 PM

Brieanna_Malfoy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:32 PM

Quoting tretresmom:

arg sorry. my son hit a button and made me use it. i'm highly annoyed with him. As soon as I get another one, i'll send it your way free of charge :)

Brieanna_Malfoy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:34 PM

Sorry guys i feel really bad! Baby was playing and pushing buttons and hit the okay i'll use this EP button when i had run out of Energy

tretresmom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:35 PM

ok  cool my 17 month old plays with the keyboard every time I turn my back.  The other day he some how rotated the screen so it was sideways I was sooo mad it took me 45 mins to fix it because I had no idea what he did

Quoting Brieanna_Malfoy:

Quoting tretresmom:

arg sorry. my son hit a button and made me use it. i'm highly annoyed with him. As soon as I get another one, i'll send it your way free of charge :)

Heather2001
by Java Mod on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:40 PM

Lol - no roblems, momma.  Just redo the auction when you get another if you want.  =^)

Quoting Brieanna_Malfoy:

Sorry guys i feel really bad! Baby was playing and pushing buttons and hit the okay i'll use this EP button when i had run out of Energy

Shortfuse007
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:44 PM

LOL My dd will play with the monitor menu ALL the time. You try and fix it when it's set to Japanese! Took me F O R E V E R !

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

baby development

SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2009 BABIES GROUP OWNER
tretresmom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:50 PM

Quoting Shortfuse007:

LOL My dd will play with the monitor menu ALL the time. You try and fix it when it's set to Japanese! Took me F O R E V E R !

Kids ....  LOL  I had to pick up my monitor and turn it just so I could work the mose because it was too hard to try and it it sideways.  I could never have fixed it if it were in another language.

tangleballlover
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:53 PM

My DS did that once and I went to Google which is EFFIN  hard to do with a sideways screen. LOL. It's CRTL + ALT + directional arrow...:) It's actually kind of fun once you know what happened! And it's a good prank to pull on people who leave their computer unattended!

Quoting tretresmom:

ok  cool my 17 month old plays with the keyboard every time I turn my back.  The other day he some how rotated the screen so it was sideways I was sooo mad it took me 45 mins to fix it because I had no idea what he did

Quoting Brieanna_Malfoy:

Quoting tretresmom:

tretresmom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:56 PM

That would be funny to do to someone but it was NOT fun at all when my DS did it to me  LMAO

Quoting tangleballlover:

My DS did that once and I went to Google which is EFFIN  hard to do with a sideways screen. LOL. It's CRTL + ALT + directional arrow...:) It's actually kind of fun once you know what happened! And it's a good prank to pull on people who leave their computer unattended!

Quoting tretresmom:

Quoting Brieanna_Malfoy:

Quoting tretresmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)