Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THE RING??

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:29 AM
  • 15 Replies

ive served the millionaire a few times but i cant remember if i got the ring or if the trophy wife stole it (thats whats supposed to happen right?) anyhow is there a way of tellin other then diggin threw about a mil pages of my journal?

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tangleballlover
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:42 AM

You could always get it again, since you only have to serve the Millionaire the wrong drink once. :) It would be in your inventory if you have it. That's the only way I would suggest doing it...digging is NO fun!

kaidansmylife
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:47 AM

I have to serve her the wrong drink?? OK that means i havent gotten it lol thanks very much :)

tangleballlover
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:52 AM

LOL :) I did the Black Coffee & Glazed Donut b/c it was on the same page. Just easier that way! The ring will help the trophy wife come around more often. I think she only steals it one time and I don't think you should need to get it after that.

Quoting kaidansmylife:

I have to serve her the wrong drink?? OK that means i havent gotten it lol thanks very much :)

kaidansmylife
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:56 AM

OK thanks :) i suppose you could get it again to make the trophy wife come more for the award... akes since in my head lmao

firenicecream
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:01 AM

If you are in JV you can go to your profile page. If you have the ring it will show there alng with your other equipment. =)

tangleballlover
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:01 AM

I'm not certain on that one. Because you could get it a bunch of times, but wouldn't that mean you'd see her too much? The Trophy Wife award went from 250 serves to 100, so I think that it's just a one time dealie :)

IRL, it'd totally makes sense though, but this is Latte Land *sigh*

Quoting kaidansmylife:

OK thanks :) i suppose you could get it again to make the trophy wife come more for the award... akes since in my head lmao

daskala
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:36 AM

i served the millionaire the wrong drink a second time hoping to keep the ring but the trophy wife stole it again!!!screaming

how do i keep her from stealing it?

tangleballlover
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:03 AM

You want her to steal it :) It makes her come around more often. When you first start out in JV she is rare...this stealing makes her more common. It's the whole point of the ring.

Quoting daskala:

i served the millionaire the wrong drink a second time hoping to keep the ring but the trophy wife stole it again!!!screaming

how do i keep her from stealing it?

daskala
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:11 PM

i understand that the ring brings the trophy wife around...i just thought that once you got the ring and she stole it --- it "unlocked"  the trophy wife (and she would then just come randomly)or do we have to keep giving the millionaire the wrong drink to get the ring for the trophy wife to steal?  (100 times for the award)...that seems like insanity just to get an energy pack worth  24...confused

tangleballlover
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:13 PM

It used to be 250, so the Team made it more feasible...I still am not quite sure if doing it more than once matters. I wouldn't see why you would keep having to serve one person the wrong drink over and over again, ya know?

Quoting daskala:

i understand that the ring brings the trophy wife around...i just thought that once you got the ring and she stole it --- it "unlocked"  the trophy wife (and she would then just come randomly)or do we have to keep giving the millionaire the wrong drink to get the ring for the trophy wife to steal?  (100 times for the award)...that seems like insanity just to get an energy pack worth  24...confused

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)