Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

green entry???

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:00 PM
  • 4 Replies

what exactly does this mean? It says to serve the gossip not a green entry??? HELP!!!!!

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Heather2001
by Java Mod on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:10 PM

A green entry is a customer's favorite drink.

skinnycaramel
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:33 PM

While we're on this topic, what do you serve them while you're waiting for them to drop their recipes?  I'm just serving the basic Drama Java. But so far not even the MH Gossip is dropping anything (although she's only rotated a few times...see the others more). Also, I have to keep pivoting to get Rainbow John...does he take a long time to drop his item typically?

jas_momof2
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 1:24 PM

Quoting skinnycaramel:

While we're on this topic, what do you serve them while you're waiting for them to drop their recipes?  I'm just serving the basic Drama Java. But so far not even the MH Gossip is dropping anything (although she's only rotated a few times...see the others more). Also, I have to keep pivoting to get Rainbow John...does he take a long time to drop his item typically?

I served them whatever drink award I was working on - hot chocolate, swirls, etc...

and yes - everything in MM takes a long while - sit back and enjoy the ride...

lisamcyoung
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 7:45 AM

ok so I take it I am supposed to serve the B.S. any other drink that is NOT a green entry, anything red or orange??? CORRECT??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)