Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3/22 Scrubs episode

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 9:01 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 235 Total Views
WOW!!! i knew from their website on NBC that someone was going to be in a coma but i was convinced it would be Jordan. of course the battle between Cox and Laverne made it obvious they were setting up for it...but i still thought i would be Jordan b/c then Cox could ask Laverne what the meaning of it was and she wouldnt be able to answer. i really admire how this show does not preach any one belief and has characters believing in opposite things so both sides of an issue are given in an episode. they also did this with abortion in the episode from last season when JD and Kim are deciding what to do about their pregnancy. which reminds me of another surprise!! before the episode when JD surprises Kim to be with her for the ultrasound i knew they would make it a miscarriage so they wouldnt have to choose abortion or not.....but i was totally surprised when you find out she lied to him and is having the baby. i wonder if that story line will ever come back.  
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
giegie0726
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 9:36 AM

Both hubby and I thought that last night's episode was great.  The writers do such a good job of making a "serious" show into something funny.  Last night was the first time that I actually liked the Laverne charachter, usually she just sits around watching her soaps....

I can't wait to see what happens with JD and his ex and the baby, they can't show the she is still pregnant and leave it at that! 

And I still want to know why Dr.Cox was bald a few weeks back! 

AgentBrez
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:04 AM

Quoting giegie0726:

Both hubby and I thought that last night's episode was great.  The writers do such a good job of making a "serious" show into something funny.  Last night was the first time that I actually liked the Laverne charachter, usually she just sits around watching her soaps....

I can't wait to see what happens with JD and his ex and the baby, they can't show the she is still pregnant and leave it at that! 

And I still want to know why Dr.Cox was bald a few weeks back! 

yeah, it was the first time we saw some glimpse into who Laverne is, instead of just a "busy-body". i liked seeing a somewhat serious side of her.

i agree! there is no way they can NOT go back Kim and the baby.

i wonder if John C. McGingley [Cox] was filimg a movie or something and had to shave his head. have you noticed he is in 2 movies that have recently come out [Wild Hogs and Are We Done Yet?]. i think in one of the other seasons when he has a shaved head it was because of another project....got that from the bonus material on the DVD.
TwinsMadMere
by Group Owner on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:36 AM
ok! I missed a lot! Kim's still preggo? I can't watch Scrubs the new Scrubs b/c Grey's Anatomy comes on at the same time....
Faith123
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 4:21 PM
Oh, no -- I missed last night's episode!! Cry
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)