• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLAYDATE UPDATE!!!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:12 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 229 Total Views

This is the last play date before I start filtering out inactive members. Play date will be at fire fighters park. I hope you see everyone there.

I have sunday- thursday off from work, so I decided to go to Havasu with my husband to work on our house. We will do a play date friday the 4th at 11am is that ok with everyone. If you still want to get together monday with the other mommy's on monday by all means do so. But I hope to see you mommies on Friday too.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KellyMC
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 1:04 AM

Ian and I will be there on Friday.  We'll probably get there closer to 10 so we'll have plenty of time to play before we have to leave for lunch and nap. 

browneyedmama85
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 2:55 AM

i dont think i can make it that early but dont want to be kicked out of the group :(

ryansmom7707
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 11:48 AM

I might send Ryan with our Nanny. Chris has a dentist appointment at 10 but Ryan loves that park. I will let you know.

Navy wife and proud of it !!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

ryansmom7707
by on Aug. 31, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Ryan will be there with our nanny as I have to be at the dentist with Chris and I might come after if they are still there.

Navy wife and proud of it !!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

KellyMC
by Member on Sep. 4, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Is anyone going today?  I was thinking I'd go at 10 since 11 is too late with lunch, nap, etc. but I don't really want to go by myself. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)