Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help deciding on something

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:49 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 352 Total Views

hello fellow group members. I have an important issue to discuss with all of you. Me and a new good friend of mine have been talking. Since she is the owner of another Twilight group and all of you members are also in her group do you want this group to keep going or just all of us go to her group. I have no issue with whatever is decided. I just want to make sure that all of you Twilight fans have a place to go and discuss things with active members. I am not about numbers and neither is she. We want to make sure everyone has a place to go. I have met so many great people that have the same interests as me and am very excited to keep up with each and everyone of you. So if everyone could give me your opinion on the subject and help me make a decision that would be great. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
xSpiderMonkeyx
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:31 AM

Hello Twilighters,

I would like to introduce myself,My name is Robin AKA xSpidermonkeyx. I am the creator and owner of

Twilight Chat For Dazzled Moms.

As angie has said we have been discussing many options for both rooms. Most of you are a part of my room as well as hers. We both have the same views on our rooms.

1.) I am about quality not quantity. I would rather have 20 people that come in on a regular basis apposed to 200 and something with very lil of  them that check in from time to time. I have my room set to where if you have not been active within a 30 days span you will be deleted. However that does not mean that you can never return you are more than welcome to reapply at anytime.

2.) Both Angie and I created our groups out of the growing passion for the Twilight saga. The rooms where created to talk to others that have the same passion as Angie and myself.Both Angie and I agree that all mommy's have other responsibilities the for we don't expect any of you to be in on a daily basis but to check in once in awhile.

I know for myself I will not take to heart if you decided to say with angie. And I know she feels the same.

Please feel free to contact either one of use if you have any questions or concerns

Thank you,

Robin

Mrs04Mom0608
by New Member on Jun. 22, 2009 at 10:35 PM

I love both groups and its great to know there are Twilight Lovers out there like myself... condensing would be fine I'm good with either :D Thank you both for adding to the growing Twilight and New Moon frenzy :D 

China_Doll352
by New Member on Jun. 23, 2009 at 3:34 PM

As long as it is Twilight its fine with me too...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)