Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Relocating to the area with 4 kids...

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:03 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 495 Total Views

We are preparing to move to the area once school lets out.  My husband is transferring to Loveland, but we are looking into Berthoud as our home base.  Neither of us has ever been to Colorado so this is a complete blind move.  I thought, where better to get advice and input then from other moms in the area.  Currently our children are 8, 5, 1, and due any day ;), by the time of the move they will be 9, 6, 2, and 6mos.  Any info on the area that you can give would be great...I can research online till the cows come home but it's never the same as real life input from those who live there.  I look forward to hearing from you and can't wait to move!!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
KitKat3
by New Member on Dec. 11, 2009 at 10:39 PM

Hi!  I live in Wellington and have 3 kids.  We have family in Greeley.  Have you been able to find anywhere to live yet?

Karen

Sneezytj
by on Dec. 30, 2009 at 12:04 AM

We live in Loveland and have a 10 year old and a 2 year old.  If you'd like to talk, email me at sneezytj@gmail.com

-Tessa 

cutiebear1999
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2010 at 7:29 PM

Hi Im Crissy I live in fort collins. Colorado is a really nice state to move to in my opinion. I live in fort collins with the hubby and 4 kids. 3 boys 12, 10, and 9 and a little girl who will be 3 in june.  Moving can be stressful so dont hesitate to ask for anything at all. It takes me forever to get everything unpacked and everyone all settled Any questions feel free to ask and Ill try to help you out the best that I can. congrats on the new baby!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)