Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

June Playdate

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:08 PM
  • 26 Replies
  • 502 Total Views

What day, place, time are you interested in having a playdate?

by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Blynnsmom
by New Member on May. 25, 2009 at 1:29 AM

umm im not sure im starting a new work from home job but evenings work ok for me as do afternoons i just have to know in advance so i can take my hubby to work:)

kiansmom0423
by Head Admin on May. 25, 2009 at 11:48 AM

Since its just you and I so far maybe we will just come to my house or yours. It doesnt matter to me. If no one else joins before than. Either way we should do something :) An At home job? Doing what? Just wondering :)

Blynnsmom
by New Member on May. 25, 2009 at 2:55 PM

im a uhaul e sales rep. if u want a job from home all u have to do is go to uhaul.com and go to phoenix and look up esales it pays $8 an hr. anyway i invited some ladies from another playdate group because we meet once a month and some live on the east side and some live on the west and its hard to meet up sometimes so i invited the mamas from the west side to come join so it can be more convient for them. But just let me know what you want to do and when or we can wait about a week to see if anyone that i invited joins and we can all meet at a park or something just let me know!! ttyl

Tessa:)

kiansmom0423
by Head Admin on May. 26, 2009 at 3:18 PM

I told a few friends about uhual. :) Thats good. The more the better. I have invited serveral people but no one has joined yet. Im free anytime during the week. Do you want to meet at a big park or something? I know you probably live on base. It would have to be off since Were not military. Have you ever been to the Surprise Baseball Statium? There is a huge park right by there with a lake and stuff? Maybe we could go there? There is even a small water park there too. I know your little one is really young buy that might be fun too. I can look in to how much it would be, if you want. Just some suggestions.

Blynnsmom
by New Member on May. 27, 2009 at 4:41 AM

that sounds great just let me know!!

lisamarie124
by Member on May. 28, 2009 at 5:31 PM

Hi, I'm new to this group so let me introduce myself.  

My name is Lisa Mercado. I have a 10 year old son (which would not come with me to playdates because he is too old for that he says :)) and a 4 year old daughter.  I work at a learning center as a teacher and run a home business.  I've lived in Surprise for 7 years. I have been married for 9 years. I have 1 more year of school to get my degree for elementary education.  I live in Ashton Ranch (near the Surprise Park).  Depending on the day of this playdate, I may be able to meet.  The only day I have available is Sunday after 12 or 1.  I'm going out of town for a graduation party. So I may miss this meet.  ???????? If so, I'll try to catch the next one.

kiansmom0423
by Head Admin on May. 29, 2009 at 11:52 AM

Nice to meet you.... If we do the waterpark, I was thinking of doing it on a week day. So there is less people. But it doesnt matter. Is Sunday the only day you are available? Or is it just cause you are going to a graduation? Either way, I was thinking of maybe having one next week just at the Surprise Park? You guys let me know.

lisamarie124
by Member on May. 29, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Going to the waterpark during the week is a great idea because it does get pretty packed on the weekends.  The Surprise Park is fine for next week.  Sunday is the only day I'm available due to this grad party.  Usually, if I plan ahead of time, I can meet whichever day.  And now that my hours have been cut at work, starting next week I'll be out of work by 12:30. 

kiansmom0423
by Head Admin on May. 29, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Weekdays work better for me, we only have one car and my husband works on the weekends out in Tempe. So maybe we will hold off until you can get a day off or when you get off at 12:30.... thats when the waterpark opens anyway.

Blynnsmom
by New Member on May. 30, 2009 at 1:55 AM

well my hubby is still training for his job and we have 1 car so he gets off at 2pm so anytime after that during the week is ok with me:) just let me know in advance!! thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)