Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi!

Posted by on May. 29, 2009 at 2:50 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 135 Total Views

Hey everyone! My name is Nicole I am a Navy wife and a SAHM to my 2 lovely boys! Originally from Pennsylvania we are stationed here in lovely old Virginia! I enjoy playing with the boys, watching tv, reading, and im terribly obsessed with music! Look forward to making some new friends!

by on May. 29, 2009 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SuthrnPrincess
by on May. 30, 2009 at 12:44 AM

My name is Jackie.  I am a 28 year old, divorced, SAHM, mother to 5 wonderful kids and I take college classes online.  My kids are ages 10, 8, 5, 3, & 7 months.  I live with my SO and my youngest is ours. My mom calls us the "Mine and Ours couple". I am a huge writing nut, love to cross stitch, listen to music, go to concerts, the beach, and just lay around but that doesn't happen anymore lol.   

I'm a free thinking mommy to 5 wonderful children. I have co-slept, breastfed, circumcised, vaccinated, used a harness, allowed my kids to sleep over at friends houses, had a dirty house, and left my kids in the car while paying for my gas. I spank, let my kids watch tv and have candy from time to time. If you do not like what I stand for or how I raise my kids please feel free to return to the previous page or refrain from responding except in constructive ways. I do not care for your derogatory, holier than thou bs on any given day of the week. I am strictly here to share my experiences with other moms who might find them helpful and not to pass judgment.. Just like the rest of you should be...

Mrs.Huyck
by Group Admin on May. 30, 2009 at 8:50 AM

I applaud you on 5 kids!! I have 2 boys and omg sometimes they drive me CRAZYYYYY! What kind of Music do you like? I used to be a concert buff myself LOL!

Kittty_Katt
by Group Owner on May. 30, 2009 at 12:18 PM

My names Kitty {Candace if your really ticked at me}I'm from Georgia.. I have a 1 year old and a cat...{Yes my cat counts as a baby...If u met her you'd understand} I'm 21 and engaged to my fiencee for 1 1/2 years..I love anything to do with Peter Facinelli regardless of genre . Great actor enough said.. My favorite thing in the world is words..usage,spelling...everything..Don't ask it' a thing. Hope everyone gets a great expirence from my group.

SuthrnPrincess
by on May. 30, 2009 at 12:18 PM

I am a little bit of everything kind of person. But mainly it is country, classic rock and oldies...

Quoting Mrs.Huyck:

I applaud you on 5 kids!! I have 2 boys and omg sometimes they drive me CRAZYYYYY! What kind of Music do you like? I used to be a concert buff myself LOL!

I'm a free thinking mommy to 5 wonderful children. I have co-slept, breastfed, circumcised, vaccinated, used a harness, allowed my kids to sleep over at friends houses, had a dirty house, and left my kids in the car while paying for my gas. I spank, let my kids watch tv and have candy from time to time. If you do not like what I stand for or how I raise my kids please feel free to return to the previous page or refrain from responding except in constructive ways. I do not care for your derogatory, holier than thou bs on any given day of the week. I am strictly here to share my experiences with other moms who might find them helpful and not to pass judgment.. Just like the rest of you should be...

Mrs.Huyck
by Group Admin on May. 30, 2009 at 11:13 PM

woohoo another member!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)