Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A week into being on the east coast ...

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:00 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 398 Total Views

Hello to all my freinds....

welll a week has gone by and it's been very hectict. the flight was fairly easy now that it's over with. thank god for the great play structure at ohare airport. tottally got them to let out steam. and then the next day we went camping which was also alot of fun. i haven't been camping in years. it was luxuarus we had an RV to sleep in and the usuall staples of camping bonfires and smores good cooking pool time and even a golf cart was rented the boys had a blast steering. then we got to my moms house and the following day i met up with  girlfreind i had met from previously flying alone with my boys. Alicias place was great as well. all the kids played beautifully together. we've been to the library out here storytime doesn't start till july 1st and most of the moms are snooty so we'll see if we make and freinds... what else today we went to a place called joyfull jumpers it's a basements filled with kids toys and structures and whatever else for kid under 5. I'm exausted! I'm very excited that sex and the city 2 is out i'm going to see it over the weekend and that sums up the week. I'm a bit homesick and miss alot of my freinds. but i'm trying not to over think anything. anyways ladies have a wonderfull summer. take care

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MountainPawz
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:11 AM

Did you move?????? or just out on Summer vacation?

mirit.rose
by Group Owner on Jun. 4, 2010 at 8:38 AM

idk yet i'm in a huge dilemma... therefore just trying to relax a week or two before i jump into anything or fully make up my mind. both places have amazing perks but also huge losses so i just don't know yet....

MountainPawz
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:41 AM

If you move there, who's going to keep us up on what's going on here?????? :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)