Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

aflack for bedrest

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:49 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 368 Total Views

a major obstacle in planning our next pregnancy is finances if i cant work so a friend suggested i look into aflack and i went on their website and they cover pregnancy so im going to talk to an agent  im so excited!!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
neaneah
by New Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:58 PM

this is nice to know my job has a spokes person from aflack come out each year and try and get people to sign up.. having them cover time needed it for bedrest is great..

jess2dope
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:44 PM

i will be speaking to them this week ill keep you posted i hope its not too expensive

MrS.ChArLtOn
by Group Owner on Jun. 28, 2010 at 5:34 PM

Good luck, that will be nice and take some stress off of you when you get pregnante again !

jess2dope
by Member on Jun. 29, 2010 at 6:15 AM

im still waiting for them to get back to me. i through the idea up on an ic forum that i go to and it looks like other women have applied and been denied

jess2dope
by Member on Jul. 2, 2010 at 3:56 PM

i finally just talked to them and they said they offer  coverage if your hospitalized but in order to be eligible to get their dissability you have to work for a company that offers aflack

MrS.ChArLtOn
by Group Owner on Jul. 5, 2010 at 3:21 PM

Sorry to hear the news was not that great...Hopefully you find something that can help..Good Luck !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)