Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BLAH

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:05 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 272 Total Views

Anyone just have really bad days or moments ! I think me being obese and pregnant is starting to get at me a lil I don't get to have the cute lil baby bump or see the baby move till late in pregnancy I just get bigger and bigger (Not really gaining any weight THANK GOD) but I was already HUGE ! walking hurts getting up hurts sticking myself with insulin sucks . I have watch everything I eat I have to check my sugars all day long and take two different kinds of insulin . When I went to the ultra sound the best day of pregnancy the lady has to press so hard to see anything that I hurt for 2 days after and still not get a real good picture .. I wasn't always this big but I gained 35 lbs while pregnant w DS and didn't lose it and for the last yr and half I have been gaining steady for no reason the dr have tested everything they seem to think I am getting a false negative for Cushion's  I have every symptom but what can you do when they wont treat till you get a positive sorry to be complaining guys I am just real down and this is the hardest pregnancy I have ever had ( my Third) . I even made a group for Obese and pregnant lol by the way I am still the only member ! I guess I am alone on the subject but let me be the inspiration to you all to keep healthy and stay fit because OBSE (FAT) and pregnant isn't the joy pregnancy should be !  crying

I may not be perfect but my kids think I am and there oppinion and the one of dear hubby is all I care about and of course my mom lol

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hotmama0820
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:19 PM

awwww im so sorry to hear u are feeling down belive me i knwo what u are going through everyone at my job just thinks im getting fatter i am always in pain getting up and i am only half way through like u are but at the same time lets think abou tthe beatiful life we are bringing into this world im sorry that i dont know what else to say but i know what u mean and i jus get into a poor me mode lolzzz if u ever need someone to talk to just pm me okay :) feel better !!!

t0xxic
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:29 PM

I really feel you on this. I had a very bad time in my life when i was pregnant with my first ds and I never lost all the weight (75lbs total) I lost it all with second ds but that first time weight was still there. It really is embarassing when ppl comment on how big Im already getting and though they dont mean anything by it its like can you guys please remember i looked 4 months pregnant b4 i got knocked up again?! My tummy isnt going to fill out and its already uncomfortable to stand an walk an roll over in bed and everything else possible. And the thought of gaining more weight??? yuck. We all are going to have those days I think even the "skinny" girls have those days too. Its hard to see your body totally transform and then not go back to how it was. But hang in there :) We can get thru it!!

having a baby
EmeraldsMommy
by Member on Oct. 13, 2009 at 1:29 AM

:( I know exactly how you feel. I am obese, and it can be really frustrating having that rob me of some of the fun parts of being pregnant.

FWIW, I discovered during my second pregnancy that I can "fake" looking pregnant instead of "just fat" with belly bands.  I stretch one over my whole belly to kind of smooth everything over, and then a second one folded in half on my lower belly to kind of lift everything up-and-out.  It makes a HUGE difference in the way my clothes fit, and consequently my own confidence with my pregnant body. Plus it help with back pain, so that's cool!  I was MISERABLE my first pregnancy and I think the biggest factor was that I never felt like I "looked pregnant."  The first time a stranger asked me when my baby was due was a week and a half after my due date!

Parent is a verb.

perfectxsinx
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 2:48 AM

omg...i thought i was the only one!!! I am this way too! I dont have the cute bump either, i get those looks in public...the ones that think im pregnant but what if im just fat! or the ones where people think im just fat! but oh wells! it does totally suck ecspecially when i see all these thin women on here with their cute bumps! I can see baby move if i concentrate lol, i can feel baby move alot tho!

but i know how you feel! im here if ya need to talk!

Birth lovin, kinda crunchy parenting, baby lovin' doula!

Haylee1113
by Member on Oct. 14, 2009 at 3:23 PM

I feel for you hunny. I was over weight when I got pregnant and now I feel like crap in my docs office when I see women that I am further along than with cute baby bumps. I go out and get those looks like they are wondering if I am expecting or just eating too many twinkies.

StarMommy06
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 9:19 PM

Im really sorry your feeling so down! Hopefully you feel better about the whole thing soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)