Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i cant reach my knees to my face anymore.

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:19 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 332 Total Views

My tummy is officially in the way. Hubby and i were goofing around andhe told me to   touch my knee with my nose and i cant do it anymore!!!!!!!!! AGH!!! my belly is in the way now.... i cant shave and i cant  touch my nose to my knee.  Im startig to have to roll to get up  from laying on the couch sometimes. Its a  real effort to   get up from laying down and lean to reach my phone across the table. Im starting to feel really prego......

anyone else  starting to have little "realizations"?

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
funlovinmama82
by Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:58 PM

I miss my feet.  I can't see them anymore lol.  I definately roll to get up, and I had to have my hubby put my shoes on me the other day because when I bend over I can't breath.  If it wasn't so cold outside I would wear flip flops like I always do, but it's too chilly for that.  I may have to go get some slip on tennis shoes or something.

Laniecakes
by Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:28 PM

My hips are no longer functional... belly isn't very big yet and I'm lucky enough to be able to see my toes haha..

wntg1grl
by Group Owner on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:02 PM

I dont think I could have done that in the first place!!!!  I cant see my "you know" to clean her up!! :(  And, shaving my legs is getting really hard!!

Pregnant with TWINS!!!

StarMommy06
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:56 PM

Mommyajay everything you said goes for me too, lol.

glenda09
by Member on Nov. 4, 2009 at 1:49 PM

I never thought of trying that now. LOL I cant do it anymore. I used to sit on the ground open my legs and could touch the floor with my nose and that I cant do either!!! :(

Glenda

No dream is too big when you work from home!  http://www.workathomeunited.com/glenda09  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)