Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

October 30 (piog)

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:46 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 233 Total Views

So tomorrow is the due date of the baby I lost at the begining of the year.  I am feeling really really sad about it right now.  I thought it would be a little easier  to handle but it is not.  I think I am going to be a huge mess tomorrow and I will be at work.  I don't want to break down and cry in front of everyone but I am not sure how to not cry.  I am just really sad right now thinking about my Bean.  Thanks for listening.

Powered by CafeMom Toolbar - Get yours today! 

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Ng.Oddity
by Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:10 PM

I am sorry hun.  I hope that things run smoothly for you.  *hugs*

Crystal Pau
DW - TO MIKE
Mommy to - Ian, Brittany, & a Peanut

My Little BIG man IAN WILLIAM ! July 25, 2002
Photobucket
Jennasmom08
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 7:23 AM

(((hugs)))

I am sorry.

BeautyFromPain
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 9:50 AM
MelissaLDockter
by Member on Oct. 30, 2009 at 9:51 AM

I lost a baby in March of this year and our due date was October 20th.  I had expected to feel much worse than I did, but I surprised myself.  Granted, I was very aware of what the date was and I was sad, but the day was filled with doctor's appointments and taking care of my almost 3 year old so I really think it made it easier to cope. 

*hugs*  You will make it through . 

Melissa

Wife to Adam (12/16/08), Mommy to Jayden (11/5/09) & Riley (Due 2/27/10)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
MommytoBlake04
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Hun I am really sorry to hear this and Im sorry you're having to go through this. I had a miscarriage at Christmas in 2007 every year is hard for me and I will never forget it. I have a really hard time even having a 5 yr old son and a baby boy on the way you just never forget it..I can't hardly look at Christmas pics from that year I cry my eyes out. But I can say over the years it does get better and its nice to have someone to talk to about it. So if you need someone to talk to Im here. Hugs!

sweetjessa
by Member on Oct. 30, 2009 at 4:27 PM

I am so sorry for your loss hun ....

JennaFoix
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2009 at 11:00 PM

well through experience Id say the first one is the toughest. each year it gets easier but its never easy, if that makes any sense. Oct 19th and Oct 23rd  were the days I lost my last two babies. I actually for the first time released balloons for the birthday of the first one and looking forward to that made the day alot easier for me. The second one I didnt have the money to buy balloons but I lit a candle with its name for about 2 hours in memory of it. You never forget but as time goes it does get easier. I know you dont feel like it will right now but it does. Just take the day to cry all you want, you have every right to and everyone should understand. Not only is it a loss but now you have pregnancy emotions on top of your normall emotions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)