Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HI NEW HERE

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:28 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 186 Total Views

HI, MY NAME IS KANDRA, I AM 26 YEARS OLD. I HAVE BEEN MARRIED TWICE NOW, MY FIRST MARRIAGE LASTED 5 YEARS AND I HAVE 3 WONDERFUL CHILDREN FROM THAT MARRIAGE. MY SON IS 7, MY OLDEST DAUGHTER IS 5, MY SECOND DAUGHTER IS 4. I HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO MICHAEL FOR 3 YEARS WE HAVE 1 DAUGHTER NAMED DELAYNA SHE IS 3, AND NOW WE HAVE A BOY NAMED MICHAEL BRYSON DUE IN FEB 2010. I LOVE TO CRAFT, READ BOOKS, TAKE NAPS (LOL), COOK, AND OF COURSE SPEND TIME WITH MY LOVED ONES.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
valerie1005
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Kandra...

HI!  I am 28 never married but have been with my boyfriend for over 11 years.  We have one son Karter Eric soon to be 1 and another boy Kasen Chance due on February 4th.  We seem to have a lot in common I love to cook, bake, read, taking naps (lately :) ) Send me a message if you want to get to know eachother more!

Valerie

OliviasMomme
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:21 PM

Hello Kandra,

My name is Jana.  I have been married to my husband Michael for 5 years.  We have one daughter named Olivia that just turned 17 months.  Our second daughter Sophia will be here in Feb.  We also have two angels that had to leave us way to soon.  I am a SAHM and LOVE it.  Besides being a mommy I love to bake cakes and decorate cakes but right now the smell of homemade icing makes me sick so I haven't been baking for a while.  I also make hair bows and hair bow holders.  My daughter was born with a ton of hair and it started to get pricey buying them so I make them now.  I hope you enjoy it here and have a happy healthy pregnancy.

LilypieLilypie
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)