Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stretch Marks

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:30 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 209 Total Views

About two weeks ago, I got my first stretch marks. I don't know why that made me happy, but it did. I have a semi circle around my belly button now. When did everyone else get their stretch marks, if I may ask. It's just part of pregnacy!

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
aknsmomma
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:43 PM

I have faded ones from dd1&2, but no new ones...yet. I guess I didn't get new ones with dd2, just continuations from dd1. I have them on my belly, breasts, back, my butt and thighs. I gained a lot of weight with dd1.

Rebecca Momma to
Angelica (6) Keturah (2) and Baby due Feb 25, 2010

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
jaclynrscott
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:34 PM

I didn't see any stretch marks with my first pregnancy until after I had my son and shrunk back down.

t0xxic
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:56 PM

I think I was about 7 months when I noticed them on my stomach and everywhere else. I gained alot with Ds1 ALOT I got them on my breast stomach back of my arms back of my calfs thighs & butt. Im surprised I didnt get them on my face or my feet or something lol. With ds2 i had 2 stretch marks that got longer. Nothing so far with Dd 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
pregnancy due date
JennaFoix
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:42 AM

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! might as well we get em everywhere else right!!??

Quoting t0xxic:

I think I was about 7 months when I noticed them on my stomach and everywhere else. I gained alot with Ds1 ALOT I got them on my breast stomach back of my arms back of my calfs thighs & butt. Im surprised I didnt get them on my face or my feet or something lol. With ds2 i had 2 stretch marks that got longer. Nothing so far with Dd 

JennaFoix
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:46 AM

I noticed my first stretch mark with my daughter around 4-5 months then they just made there way up my belly. From puberty I already had them on my breasts hips and thighs, but they were very small and light. In between my daughter and this pregnancy I have gained alot of weight just cuz Im a cow I guess lol. So I have acumilated more on my butt hips and arms. My belly ones like someone else said are just continuations. they are light where they were with my daughter but can tell they are rising cuz the tops are red. Ones on my hips are doing the same thing.

MommytoBlake04
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 9:55 AM

i never got stretch marks with my son 5 yrs ago and so far none with this baby boy and im 7 months today..i don't use any cocoa butter or anything but im gonna start because im starting to get bigger..im not like you i'd probably cry if i got some im so pale it would look bad lol but i know its a part of pregnancy and i'll take them with what i am getting in return : )

jaclynrscott
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 10:22 AM

That was seriously me too!!  I gained 60 lbs!

Quoting t0xxic:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)