Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Important Appointment Tomorrow!*UPDATE*

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:18 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 532 Total Views

Well I have a pretty important appointment tomorrow and it seems like it has taken forever to get here. A month or so ago I was told that at my last ultrasound I had complete placenta previa and that if it doesn't move I will have to have a C-Section. So this ultrasound tomorrow will tell me just that. Im ok with either answer really. Ive been able to prepare myself if I have to have a C-Section. And know that its not the end of the world and I don't have to play the waiting game :) But it would be just as wonderful to deliver the good ole fashioned way :) I also will get to see if the cyst on her brain is gone. She had too and now there is only one so hopefully it is gone too :) I'm excited for my appointment and am so glad its coming because Ive been so anxious I just want to know :) And tomorrow is my birthday so its going to be a good day :) Si keep us in your prayers! Ive decided to pray Gods will and not my own....things always work out better that way :)

My appointment went great :) The placenta moved out of the way of my cervix and my baby girl is now cyst free there are no more cysts on her brain! Im so grateful! She was breech today but they said she can certainly move around still so she should move to head down position :) They also said she weighs 4lb 7oz and has a head full of hair! I'm so excited!!! She kept hiding her face so we didnt get a good peek but we have a nother ultrasound in 4 weeks to check to see if she is breech or not! Keep praying that she goes head down and I can have a vaginal delivery :) YAY! I gained 4lb's so I'm now at 126 which means I have gained 19lbs so far!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommyof4CLM
by Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:04 PM

good luck and happy birthday

BeautyFromPain
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:14 PM

Thanks!!!

Quoting Mommyof4CLM:

Jennasmom08
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:36 PM
MommytoBlake04
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:17 PM

berberry06
by Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:37 PM

That is great news! I have a partial previa.  I went in last week at 28 weeks for an ultrasound and it was still partial.  I have to go back at 36 weeks for another ultrasound to see if it has moved.. Like you it doesnt bother me either way with the c section but it is kind of fun to just go with the flow and not have it "planned"

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
MommytoBlake04
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 3:06 PM

Awww im so happy for you! That is great news!! I was hoping the cysts would go away, I've heard and read they usually do and was hoping the placenta previa would move also...I had it with Blake and it eventually moved I remember me and dh freaking out because they were talking about a possible c-section and then said no sex haha lol anyways I bet you're really relieved I hope my dr. appt goes that well tomorrow lol I doubt it though because i have that nasty 3 hr test, blah....our baby boy wouldn't show his face either for the longest time and hes transverse but like your doctor said and mine still plenty of time to move..hopefully they both do lol congrats mama! and happy bday : )

BeautyFromPain
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 3:31 PM

Thanks Ladies!!!

ajwkal
by Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 4:48 PM

congrats and good luck

BeautyFromPain
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 10:06 AM

Thank you!!!

JennaFoix
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2009 at 12:35 PM

WOW so glad to hear everything is perfect!!!!! Congrats.!!!!! I had a 4d at 29 weeks and baby was transverse. that scares me but Im pretty sure he has moved. dr told me at 30 weeks same as you were told "baby still has room to move they're not worried about it till 36 weeks". Goodluck.  im pretty sure you'll  know when she has turned. movements feel different and in different places.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)