• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dr appt today

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:08 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 222 Total Views

so I went in for my 33 week appointment. everything looks good so far. he is head down and doesn't appear as there is room for him to turn. the Dr doesn't think I will make it past 37 weeks. I get home and she calls me saying that since I've been measuring big for a long time that she wants another ultrasound. She says be feels like a big boy. I can't wait to see my little man again. I'm not worried the scan isn't concrete this late in the pregnancy.  i have to wait to call tomorrow to make the appointment. since ill be at the hospital I'm going to fill out the paperwork while I'm there. hit two birds with one stone. my next apt is Jan 6. and we are moving Jan 22. so the Dr wants me to have him before we move. thinks it would be easier. idk whatever is best. both my other kids were early. I hope I can get the u/s before Christmas that would be the ultimate present for me. now to find a sitter for the youngest. I can make the appointment while the oldest is in school. i might have to put her in the hospital day care which i don't want to do cuz of the sicknesses going around.

how have your recent apointments gone? Have you herd anything knew or exciting about when your little ones will be here?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MommytoBlake04
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:23 PM

nope i wish :( my edd is feb. 24th she mentioned towards the beginning that she wants to induce me but im not sure if we're going to...my last appt 3 wks ago we didn't do much, well never really does but she did mention im high risk now because i've had pneumonia and she wants me to do the 3 hr gd test wednesday because i failed my one hour....i wish i was like you and knew around when my baby is coming im so anxious lol and i want another ultrasound also who knows maybe they'll do one soon because of the gd....good luck on yours!

jaclynrscott
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:13 PM

I had my 30 week appointment today and it went really well too!  I get another ultrasound in 4 weeks, just to see how he is doing.  I passed my glucose test & it looks like I will be getting induced on Feb 12th!  Less than 2 months to go!

Lilypie

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

t0xxic
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:16 PM

Nerp, nada goin on here. I go for my 30 week appt next week. Im measuring right in there between the due date for the lmp and the 7 week u/s. All test have came back fine an were just waiitng lol we wont talk about when shell come till im 39 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
pregnancy due date
Photobucket
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)