Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crap, crap, crap!!!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:09 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 215 Total Views

I started having NST's and NIF's last week because my bp has been elevated.  Now in my opinion my bp is not that high.  It has been around 125/85...come on.  Anyway, the first nst and nif were fine, and the nst today was great.  But, they tested my urine today and I am spilling protein.  So now I have to do a 24 hour urine collection....fun stuff.  I hate having all of these tests when I think they are not necessary.  IDK.  I guess I'm not a doctor.  I know they are worried about preeclampsia, but damn.  They took my bp twice today, the first time it was 126/86 and the second time after I had been there for about an hour or so was 106/60.  I guess I'll just deal with all the crap and look forward to meeting our little girl when she is ready.  I really don't want to be induced, and unless I am really having problems that will effect me or her, I won't let them.  I guess we will see.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Jade616
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:14 PM

See im the other way i KNOW my BP is high im showin all the signs but the DR doesnt agree with me. its not that i want to be induced or anything but ive had preclampsia before with my first son. the hospital i went to then also said i was fine and sent me home a week later i had my son and after i had him i blacked out i was in the hospital for 2 weeks after he was born.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)