• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ouch!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:51 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 207 Total Views

Ouch! I totally busted it down the stairs last night! missed the last four steps... My hips and pubic bone are killing me.. I'm pretty sure I have hairline fractures there now... baby is kicking and moving a bunch so i know she's fine.. no leakage or anything like that... just a ruff ruff landing.. anyone else had a massive fail during their pregnancy?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommyajay
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:30 PM

yikes im so sorry. did you call the ob and let them know just to inform them? we got in a tiny accident a few weeks ago.. backed into a bus nothing major but it started labor!

MarriedJess
by Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:32 PM

I broke my foot when I was 2 months along just really minor hairline fracture like you said but I walked around on it not knowing it was trully broken

Pregnancy Ticker

Rialto
by Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:07 PM

I slipped off the edge of the stairs (they are carpeted) about 3 weeks ago, landed on my butt, and missed maybe three stairs. My butt was sore but baby movement ok, so I didn't worry..just can't see my feet anymore.

Laniecakes
by Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:36 PM

Quoting Rialto:

I slipped off the edge of the stairs (they are carpeted) about 3 weeks ago, landed on my butt, and missed maybe three stairs. My butt was sore but baby movement ok, so I didn't worry..just can't see my feet anymore.

That is exactly what happened to me!

redderbedder
by Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:03 PM

At six months i slipped down a skateboard ramp (husband skates for a living).

Hurt my tailbone so so bad to the point where it still hurts to this day.. sucked. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)