Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hospital pic outfits...

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:43 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 407 Total Views

Just wanted to see what everyone was planning on wearing on their new little one for their hospital pics.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BeautyFromPain
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Hospital Picture Outfit :)

Little Purple Dress :)

The Diaper Cover :)

Both :)

Tights, Shoes, and Head Band that my husband picked out and really wanted her to wear for her pictures :)

Coming Home Outfit :)

My Mom picked this out for her :)

Little Princess :)

Hat, Bib, and Footies :)

febmom007
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:01 PM

so far, this is his coming home outfit.

so

Rialto
by Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:09 PM

We don't have a coming home outfit, since this baby is being born at home.

xpecting1st
by Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:42 PM

I plan on cloth diapering from the moment he is born so I made him some diaper/Shirt/no scratch mitten/blanket sets to wear at the hospital, and I have a few other outfits packed for the hospital that I don't have picture's of.  Below is what I made :)

t0xxic
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:25 PM

This is her picture/ going home outfit. Unless something else catches my eye

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
pregnancy due date
Photobucket
aknsmomma
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 3:26 AM

I still need to decide on what we're going to bring her home it. I really think I might just bring her home in a sleeper. We aren't going to see any one special when we leave the hospital and they don't do hospital pictures here. We will just pack her up and take her the 2 minutes home. Crazy thing is, it is quicker to walk to the hospital than it is to drive from my house. LOL. It is like a 2 minute walk.

Rebecca Momma to
Angelica (6) Keturah (2) and Baby Ruthie due Feb 25, 2010

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
gracie1234
by Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:45 AM

All my babies have been under 6 lbs by the time I left the hospital and newborn clothes would be huge on them, So i got a couple cute premie sleepers that I'm sure will only work for a week or so, but that is prob the only thing that fit her home from hospital... :)

CafeMom Tickers
KozeyK
by Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 3:58 PM

Yep, I packed one preemie outfit and one NB outfit.  My son was 6lbs 10oz and still was too small for newborn stuff! 

redderbedder
by Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 4:25 PM

I had gotten this when Stella Mccartney did a baby line for Gap.  But i think it might end up being too big.  I wanted something super simple so that it will keep well, and not get lost in pieces.  Maybe my daughter can use it when she has children.  We had what my husband came home in, and i liked the tradition. 

Her hospital picture will just be a swaddle in the hospital blanket, because thats what we did with my son.  It was a great photo, and I took it, so i want to keep that tradition as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/STELLA-McCARTNEY-BABY-GAP-ALL-IN-ONE-BNWT-12-18-MS_W0QQitemZ200430939367QQcmdZViewItemQQptZBaby_Clothing?hash=item2eaa9d6ce7#ht_712wt_1127

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)