Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

38 week appt

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:39 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 156 Total Views

SO I went today for my 38 week appointment. I am 2 cm dialated and she said that im thinner then last time, but the baby was still high. she could tickle his head he didnt like that much. She stripped my membranes while I was there hoping it would help get things going better. Im so miserable with the extra weight and the severe carpel tunnel I have. She thought it was best to try. So I go back next monday for a regular appointment, and if by next thursday feb 4 hes not here they will do a c section in the morning. I'm hoping to still go vbac but idk. they would rather me get cut pen then to just induce me for many reasons. I only have a sitter for the other kids till sat morn feb 6 so after that hubby wont be with me. the good thing is we are moving into our new place and hubby will be putting little mans crib up tonight or tomorrow. I'm hoping he comes out tonight but the contrations stopped. which totally sucks. I'm sure i'm not the only one miserable now. Since we are all soo close.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)