Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Over due

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:15 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 247 Total Views

anyone else over due.  I really want to be induced but my practice wont induce until 41 weeks.  It is killing me, I am ready for this baby to come out so we can see what gender it is.  I am so anxious because it is past my due date and nothing is happening.

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
krbkjt07
by Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:17 PM

I'm not over due but I feel ur pain. My due date is Feb 23 and Im able to go in and get induced then. The only reason is because I was 80% effaced and 3 cm dialated. She said she normally waits a week over the due date in normal cases. Its my 2nd child and he was 3 weeks early so it feels like I'm really over due with this one! Good luck, hang in there momma! He can't stay in there forever!

jamiesmom1
by Member on Feb. 22, 2010 at 4:39 PM

I am 3 days overdue and miserable. I really hope she comes soon because I don't want to be induced.

BabyBoyMatthew
by Member on Feb. 23, 2010 at 2:16 AM

technically your not over due till 42 weeks. dont worry baby will come when baby is ready.

CrazieOllie21
by on Feb. 23, 2010 at 7:55 AM

Today's my due date and still no baby!  Made my doctor's appointment for next Monday.  If I still haven't had him by then we'll schedule an induction because the doctor thinks he's already over 8 lbs! Yikes!  I hope he comes on his own before then!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)