Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

strawberrys, birth marks, angel kisses ect...pics added

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:11 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 3117 Total Views

does anyone else have a little one with any of these? its so rare that i see or meet anyone with babies like this it would be nice to feel connected to someone who shares the same experiences..

my daughter was born with angel kiss between her eyes shaped like a v and a red circle on her cheek...

i will post pics later!

i am a 28 year old non-vaxing, baby wearing, co-sleeping, extended rear facing, breastfeeding, non cry it out, non spanking, organic lovin, type of momma to 3 beautiful babies and hopefully one more in the future :)

by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyajay
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:09 PM

DS doesnt have a birthmark/angel kiss that i see yet but i have alot of kids at work that have them :0)

Wethepeoplets1
by Member on May. 24, 2010 at 7:25 PM

None of my kids have birthmarks on their face but I do. When I was little it really used to bother me and I hated it. When I got a little older my mom discussed getting it removed with my doctors' but I never went through with it. It doesn't bother me at all now and I honestly don't even "see" it anymore. When I was younger people (adults/older cousins etc.) used to try to wipe it off my face. It's a brown/tanish birthmark on my chin to the left of my mouth. My oldest daughter I still have not found any birthmarks on, my younger daughter has one on her thigh and my son had what the doctor called a reverse birthmark on his back on his shoulderblade. His is whitish (lighter than his skin) instead of tan.

LelandsMommy
by Member on May. 25, 2010 at 12:29 PM

Elia doesn't have a birthmark on her face, but she does have a little "strawberry" on her inner thigh, and it's so high up that you can only see it during diaper changes. She's had it since she was born, and it looks like someone took a red marker and just left a dot on her skin. 

Rialto
by Member on May. 25, 2010 at 4:39 PM

Cyan has a strawberry birth mark on her upper right leg.. midwife says it's the type that will probably disappear by the time she's 5 yrs old

BeautyFromPain
by on May. 25, 2010 at 6:41 PM

My daughter had angel kisses on her eyelids and on her forehead and whats called a stork bite on her neck. But either they are gone now or I just don't notice them anymore lol

t0xxic
by on May. 25, 2010 at 7:41 PM

DD has an angel kiss on her forehead and strawberry marks on the base of her head an the small of her back

mama2mycuties
by Member on May. 28, 2010 at 11:18 PM

All of my kids have the stork bite birthmark on the back of their necks....Loghyns is very very dark, darker than any of the other kids ever were. Other than those the only other birthmark i've noticed is my oldest dd who gets a very large tan patch shaped like an oval on her forehead when she's hot or in the sun for awhile.....its so strange to see it there since she's very pale normally so when it shows up it REALLY sticks out :)

missdani08
by on May. 29, 2010 at 1:26 PM

ds does too

Quoting t0xxic:

DD has an angel kiss on her forehead and strawberry marks on the base of her head an the small of her back

meaganSL
by Member on May. 30, 2010 at 9:28 PM

my son has an angel kiss on his right eyelid & a stork bite on the back of his head. the one on his eye has faded a lot (he's 3 months now) & his hair covers the on one his head.

sarasloveable
by Member on May. 30, 2010 at 11:55 PM
Both my daughters had stork bites on the back of thier necks oldest im not sure if its still there youngest is still there but shes only 3 months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)