Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TEETH?!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:37 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 312 Total Views

My son will be 5 months old on July 9th - but he already has his two bottom teeth! 

Anybody else's LO's have teeth yet?! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BeautyFromPain
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:54 AM

Yeah Ella's two bottom teeth started coming in at 3 Months. I think my kids get teeth early lol

jaclynrscott
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 1:56 PM

Deacon has a knot on the bottom, off to the side (not the middle) and we are wondering if a tooth will come soon...

StarMommy06
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 6:55 PM

P is working on them Im pretty sure. Shes always chewing and drooling. 

jrsmommie
by Member on Jul. 1, 2010 at 11:40 PM

My daughter has been chewing on everything since she was 3 months old and her two bottom teeth are finally breaking through! I really hope the pain when they come all the way through with breastfeeding dont last long so I can continue.

JennaFoix
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2010 at 11:22 PM

My son has been teething (chewing and drooling) since about 2 months. His gums are red with a not where his top fangs will be. Nothing has broke through yet and its driving me nuts!!!!! Im so sick of stocking up on tylenol. He had atleast 1 dose everyday since about 3 1/2 months. I TRY not to give it to him but sometimes he just cries and cries cuz of the pain :(. they havent even come in yet and im ready for teething to be over!!!

xx_erika
by Member on Jul. 3, 2010 at 10:11 AM

There's Carter's 2 bottom teeth that are already in! I try not to give him Tylenol until he seems to be really in pain (when he starts to cry) and I can see when his gums start bleeding that it's his teeth actually hurting him. Otherwise the "Gentle Naturals Homeopathic Teething Drops" work great, and it's ALL NATURAL. And Baby Orajel of course :)

Yesterday, I got him his first baby toothbrush w/ baby orajel toothpaste, and he liked the feeling of the toothbrush on his teeth. I haven't started using the toothpaste quite yet. I want to minimize the swallowing as much as possible!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)