Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

co sleepers???

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:14 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 319 Total Views

Hi!  I'm wondering if anyone is using or has used the arms reach mini or original co sleeper?  My baby is just over 4 month, 26" & 16.5 lbs & I'm not sure how long he could stay in the mini...any thoughts? thanks!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newmommytobe210
by New Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 4:32 PM

I used the original until my daughter was about 3 1/2 months old.  She was about 13 lbs  and 25 inches long by this point.  I moved her to the crib b/c she and I were ready, but I dpon't think she would have been comfortable in it for much longer and she sleeps so much better in her crib.

Haylee1113
by Member on Jun. 30, 2010 at 4:11 AM

i got one for my baby shower and carter hates it he is a true cosleeping baby and wants to be right next to me in bed and he is 28 inches and 14 lbs now and I gave up because he iws getting to long to keep  trying to use it.

-tanya-
by Group Admin on Jun. 30, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Jacob sleeps in bed with us. I love it, but wish we had a king bed..... he is about 17-18 lbs.... and loves to be attached to me at all hours of the night.. yaaaawwwn...

Petrick
by Member on Jul. 1, 2010 at 3:09 PM

What are thoses??

redderbedder
by Member on Jul. 2, 2010 at 12:47 AM

I have one.  She scoots up and wakes herself up pretty quickly  I dont think it would be worth it to buy now.  Just get a pack n play or have the baby sleep in bed. or Side Car your crib.  Google: sidecar crib

JennaFoix
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2010 at 11:58 PM

Nope i dont have one. baby just sleeps next to me in my bed :)

xx_erika
by Member on Jul. 3, 2010 at 10:18 AM

Carter just sleeps next to me in bed, I wouldn't buy anything for him! More than likely, he'd rather be cuddled up to his mommy anyways :)

BabyBoyMatthew
by Member on Jul. 3, 2010 at 10:10 PM

we just bed share :)

BodensMommy115
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 7:19 AM

yeah anna starts out in the crib, but always ends up in our bed. and we never used a co sleeper. just put her in bed with me!

mommyajay
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 6:59 PM

i have a snuggle nest. i dont really use the nest anymroe i just use the sleep positioner lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)