Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new :}

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:32 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 245 Total Views

Hello! I am new to the group. By my last period im due feb 25. We have 1 son who is 14 mths. and have had 3 m.c. all together. I started endomterin vag. progesterone and extra folic acid and am waiting for my 2nd blodo test hcg results from friday i will get them tomorrow. I had my blood test at around 3.6 weeks and my hcg was 24? I know that is low but with my son it was only 22 so I have hhope! my husband and I want this baby so bad~

Has anyone used progesterone? I had some tiny tiny spotting after using it.? i used 100 mg twice a day

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
wiskowbean
by Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:06 PM

Welcome!!  I haven't used progesterone, but I did get an Hcg reading at 11dpo and 13dpo (3w5d and 4w) and they were 26 and 60, respectively.  Welcome to the group!!

mommy2trip
by Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:16 PM

thanks so much im praying hard mine are over 50! thats what they wanted them over.

Quoting wiskowbean:

Welcome!!  I haven't used progesterone, but I did get an Hcg reading at 11dpo and 13dpo (3w5d and 4w) and they were 26 and 60, respectively.  Welcome to the group!!

mommy2trip
by Member on Jun. 22, 2009 at 11:14 PM

yay they were 128!!

first u.s. is july 7

karlysmommy
by Member on Jun. 24, 2009 at 11:34 PM

I have been on progesterone sense the day that I found out that I was preg I have to insert it till Im atleast 13 weeks. I have had 2 miscarrages in the last 7months so I know how you feel right now.

best of luck

Glad your numbers where high!:)

mel

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)