Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i got pregnant w/o a period i think......please tell me what u think

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:13 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 277 Total Views

so i had been trying to conceive for 2 years, i had done fertility drugs and everything and it was not happening and it was breaking my heart, so i decided to keep trying without trying, i stopped tracking ovulation and all the other things i was doing and put it in the back of my mind.

fast foward to my last period which was april 17th! so the doctor thinks i am 2 1/2 months pregnant when i got a positive, she does and ultrasound and the baby was 6 weeks and 1 day which means i conceived in may and i never even had a period that month! is that weird??????

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Adelle
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:12 PM

That is weird.  But they say US are usually only off by 10 days so i would go by the US if it was me :o)

wiskowbean
by Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:46 PM

Have you been having normal cycles?  Perhaps it was the same cycle as your last period, but you just ovulated super late.... like on cycle day 30 or more!  I would definately go by the u/s.

mommacan
by Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:16 PM

you probably had a period but didn't notice it, like no blood etc. Or maybe even you had a long cycle...like periods can range from like 24 days to 40 days apart, so maybe it was a long period month. Or maybe the meds you have been taking kind of messed up your cycle, maybe your body thought it was preg, so no period then ovulated and you got preg. Who knows...lol...but I would go with the US, they are pretty close!

Congrats!

BraedonsMommy08
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:52 PM

I would go by the US!! That is great that your expecting after so long! Congrats! I am 8 weeks and and 3 days so that makes me 2 months as well! My due date is February 12! When is yours?

OliviasMomme
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:37 PM

It is not weird at all.  Actually the same thing is happening to me right now.  My last cycle was April 6th and I got a + test on June 17.  If you go by the last period then I should had been 11 weeks when I went to the doctor on June 23 but when they did the us I was only 6 wks. 

Go by the US for sure.

LilypieLilypie
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)