• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help for my Morning Sickness

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:47 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 203 Total Views

The dr. has given me several rx that just havent worked on my morning sickness. Yesterday, by shear accident, I order a sugar free cherry limeade from Braums and I wasnt sick for a couple of blessed hours. I dont know if its the soda water or if its the lime but I am so glad to be feeling some relief! 

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
annaica
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:01 AM
Well i have had horrible morning sickness and have found that having a very small glass of mixed ginger ale & cranberry juice cures it for the most part. And eating 1/2 the food i use to eat at one stting. I havent gained any weight yet, but the doctor says not to worry about that. I would agree the carbonation & sour/sweet taste is probably what helped you.
wntg1grl
by Group Owner on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:38 AM

tic tacs or a small mint sometimes worked.  I cary gum with me everywhere.  But my dr gave me zofran and it helped a lot!  Mine were the type you put under your tongue and they disolve.  They had a nice flavor too....good luck!  Then the ms went away at about 16 weeks...yeah, just a week or 2 ago...

Pregnant with TWINS!!!

MommytoBlake04
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:19 PM

i read that fruity life savers works also idk if its true lol

ashleywilkerson
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:37 PM

thats kool im going to call my doc and see what i can get for mine its hit bad the last week and i cant keep anything down.

redderbedder
by Member on Aug. 27, 2009 at 1:28 PM

zofran is working for me, but gives me terrible headaches, and i cant poo.

yay pregnancy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)