Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sad news

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:31 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 286 Total Views

I found out yesterday that I lost the baby probably two weeks ago.  I have to go in tonight to deliver and possibly have a D&C.  So I will probably be leaving this group.  Thanks for all the support you've been.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
BeautyFromPain
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:45 AM

im sorry

MommytoBlake04
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:50 AM

im sorry for your loss hun, how far along were you if you don't mind me asking? that scares me because im 14 wks and have had a previous miscarriage at like 8-9 wks. well i had a d and c actually...anyways i really hope and pray you and your family can get through this and blessings come your way. need anyone to talk to im here just message me once again sorry :(

MelissaLDockter
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:03 AM

I am sorry for your loss.  I know how it feels.  Lean on your family and they will get you through it. 

Melissa - Wife to Adam (12/16/08), Mommy to Jayden Elza (11/5/06) & One on the Way (2/27/10).
Lilypie
baby
wntg1grl
by Group Owner on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:32 AM

I am sooo sooo soo sorry!  Wish there was something I could say that would help, but I know there isnt.  I hope you have a super supportive family~Good luck you your family in the future!!!  Blessings to you all!!

Pregnant with TWINS!!!

emersonsmommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:40 PM

I would have been between 16 and 17 weeks, but baby was measuring 14 wks 1 day.

Quoting MommytoBlake04:

im sorry for your loss hun, how far along were you if you don't mind me asking? that scares me because im 14 wks and have had a previous miscarriage at like 8-9 wks. well i had a d and c actually...anyways i really hope and pray you and your family can get through this and blessings come your way. need anyone to talk to im here just message me once again sorry :(

MommytoBlake04
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:17 PM

aww im sorry hun

Quoting emersonsmommy:

I would have been between 16 and 17 weeks, but baby was measuring 14 wks 1 day.

Quoting MommytoBlake04:

Jewels22
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:26 PM

I am so sorry...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)