• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i think it would be fun for all of us if.....

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:01 PM
  • 20 Replies
  • 520 Total Views

so i was just thinking that i still have a few weeks until my ultrasound but how fun would it be to let you guys try and guess the sex of my baby by looking at the shape of my belly? and then you could post your pics and let all of us guess what we think your having too! anybody feel like playing????????

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BraedonsMommy08
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:52 PM

This is me 14 weeks! Tomorrow I will post a new pic of me at 16 weeks 1 day.

~This is a cute by the way! Good thinking!

AdriansMom0802
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 9:45 AM

i think your having a boy!!! i would post pics of my belly and let everyone guess BUT i still dont have a belly LOL with my first pregnancy i was showing right away but not this one! so yeah my guess for you is a boy!

jess311
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:25 PM

which one of us????

Quoting AdriansMom0802:

i think your having a boy!!! i would post pics of my belly and let everyone guess BUT i still dont have a belly LOL with my first pregnancy i was showing right away but not this one! so yeah my guess for you is a boy!

bridgepanzran
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:34 PM

I think jess is having a girl and the other person is having a boy. I was going to include my pic but my computer won't let me upload my pictures right now. What have the heart rates been like??? Just curious.

Bridget (23), John (25), Hunter (5), Wylee-born August 3rd, 2008!! Number 3 on the way due February 12th, 2010!!!! Praying for Pink Team!!

babies

babyBlue Vine Pregnancy Ticker
jess311
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:38 PM

my heartrates are always in the 150's, i am carrying higher than i did with my son and i had all day morning sickness, i have lost 10 lbs with my entire pregnancy so far (from getting sick). my cravings are sweet and sour! my gut tells me its a girl and also the chinese gender calender sais girl, can't wait to find out!!!!!!!

Quoting bridgepanzran:

I think jess is having a girl and the other person is having a boy. I was going to include my pic but my computer won't let me upload my pictures right now. What have the heart rates been like??? Just curious.

MommytoBlake04
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 1:41 PM

Quoting bridgepanzran:

I think jess is having a girl and the other person is having a boy.

bridgepanzran
by Member on Aug. 27, 2009 at 1:02 AM

My heartrates have been in the 150's which is high compared to my 2 boys. I am carrying higher as well. My hips have spread a lot more this time around and I am craving sweet and sour stuff too. The chinese gender calendar is telling me girl too but the baby was too stubborn on my last ultrasound to tell me boy or girl!!! I'm dying to find out what i'm having!!! I'm praying for a girl this time around because I already have 2 boys and we need to even out the kids in this house lol!!! Here's to both of us having GIRLS!!!!!

Quoting jess311:

my heartrates are always in the 150's, i am carrying higher than i did with my son and i had all day morning sickness, i have lost 10 lbs with my entire pregnancy so far (from getting sick). my cravings are sweet and sour! my gut tells me its a girl and also the chinese gender calender sais girl, can't wait to find out!!!!!!!

Quoting bridgepanzran:

Bridget (23), John (25), Hunter (5), Wylee-born August 3rd, 2008!! Number 3 on the way due February 12th, 2010!!!! Praying for Pink Team!!

babies

babyBlue Vine Pregnancy Ticker
wiskowbean
by Member on Aug. 27, 2009 at 7:44 AM

I think Jess is having a GIRL!

AdriansMom0802
by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 8:57 AM

i think your both having a boy!!! my sons heart rate was always in the 150's! now im just waiting to see what this next one is we find out on 9-11

Quoting jess311:

which one of us????

Quoting AdriansMom0802:

BraedonsMommy08
by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 11:25 AM

Im hopeing for a GIRL! The heartrate has been so  different compared to Braedon he was in the 130 to 140s! This baby has been in the 170 High 160s. Im carrying much differnt than with braedon but you never know. I think its hard to tell this early! All I want is fruits and cakes, candy YUMMY! I havent gained as much weight so far as I did with Braedon.  I find out the sex in a week and a half!! Ya im so excited!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)