• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Free Lunch For Kids

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:51 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 191 Total Views

I've had a couple of friends e-mail this to me so I'm going to cut and paste the two e-mails.  I'm not sure of anything other than whats here in these two e-mails:

The food svcs. director has asked that we help spread the news..Free lunches for ALL children (18 & under..no ?'s asked) will be served Mon. - Fri. @ NES, JELV, Lake Mingo & I believe City County Park + 2 other, I am not sure of them (look in Jess. Journal) Every Mon. is Papa John's pizza, the rest of the week is prepared meals. She wants every child to come and eat so she can keep this program going yr. to yr. 

The Jessamine County School board has been given a grant to serve FREE LUNCH this summer (June 8-July 31) at Nicholasville Elementary, Wilmore Free
Methodist, Brookside Elementary, City County Park and Lake Mingo. If not enough people take advantage of this FREE meal they won't be able to have it
next year. I've taken my kids today and it was a VERY GENEROUS lunch. Times vary but mostly are 11:45 to about 1:15. each location is different
but if you show up at 12:00 anywhere you'll be served a FREE lunch no questions asked. Papa Johns supplies pizza on Mondays.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
SuzieQ45
by Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 5:23 PM

........Terri & Tina shared a Nice Lunch with Mr. David today at Lake Mingo........We all got just a WEE-BIT wet......Course we had to have some Mulberry's to go along with it........

Maybe for anyone interest'd We can  make Plan's to Meet up at one of the Lunch's........

SuzieQ45
by Member on Jun. 18, 2009 at 1:25 PM

.......M.A.K. braught the Babe's out to Lake Mingo Wed. for some Lunch an Playin.......Anyone else wanna join.......??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)