Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets talk about Fibro

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:47 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 230 Total Views

When were you diagnosed and what symptoms do you have that bother you the most and what meds are you on?

I am on prozac, flexeril and daypro. I was diagnosed just a few months ago after they thought I had a stroke bc I was having alot of pain in the entire left side of my body. My main pains are my neck swells and bothers me and sometimes makes me stop breathing in the night bc of the swelling, I also have knots in my chest back and feet. I am told I have a mild case, I would hate to have a moderate or severe bc mild sucks. There are some days I can barely move about. Plus I also have TMJ and Migraines and Cluster and Tension Headaches so there are days where I just want to say forget it I'm staying in bed and I'm not leaving.

Pls feel free to share your stories and what helps you when your having a bad day.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mzBoop
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:28 AM

I have had fibromyalgia for about 13 years. I have taken hydrocodone for most of that time. now on 10/325 strength, Flexril makes my legs so weak I cannot stand without assistance.

For the past year I have been bedridden from the fibro. I started lyrica in July of last year and took it up till January, FInially with the dr permission I took myself off it. I wasnt getting any positive effects from it and the side effects were driving me crazy.

I am currently taking Cymbalta, I have been on it for a little over a month, I am not seeing many changes with it, My depression my not be as bad and I have noticed I dont take as many pain pills this month but I am still not walking and when I am under stress my pain flares up sky high, Like right now.

Fibromyalgia is a terrible, chronic pain illness, This is something I would not wish on the devil himself.

For thoes of you with Chronic pain come to my group and "Scream Away The Pain"

Need Avon visit my website at www.youravon.com/ainscore

Visit my group "I Don't Love Him Anymore"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)