Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FINANCIAL FREEDOM --Work at Home (Supplement your Income)

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 11:12 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 34 Total Views

I hope this message finds you having a pleasant day,

I am having an "Exceptional Year"

Make someone LAUGH today, laughter is good for the "SOUL"

Seeking to interview 6 self-motivated or self-starter professionals to be: Referral/Marketing Executives (work at home) positions by 08.30.2012 (Send one paragraph letter of interest or resume)

Need professionals who can invest 1-2 hours per day, self-motivated, willing to learn, who want to "STAY HOME" with their children, ready to change their lives, and earn a Reliable Income (guaranteed)!

*No Inventory *No Selling *No Risk

Company Orientation Overview will show you how it's done,

Making four figure $$$$ reliable income NOW

Are you open to earning a substantial income alongside what you are currently doing? It's FUN and excitingJ (FREE TRAINING & FREE Website)

Paid Weekly and the 15th of every month (Guaranteed income)

I just cashed two (2) checks on August 20, 2012, one for $4, 078.24 and one for $369.14 for (One Month)

I have "HELPED" over 100+ people make  "MONEY" working from HOME,  (generating/supplementing their income) on a MONTHLY basis, and I would welcome the opportunity to "SHOW" you how?

If you are ready you can contact me for pre-selection and an Orientation Overview now, please e-mail ActionAlertnews@yahoo.com

YOU are the only one who controls where you'll go tomorrow, and that control is gained from the decisions you make and the ACTIONS YOU TAKE TODAY!

For more details on the opportunity and to get started, for a phone interview call 708.251.0111 or 708.343.8799 (SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY)

Have a delightful day!

by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)