Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Playdate Monday 6/22

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:19 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 286 Total Views

There will be a playdate Monday at my house in S. Deluz!! Those of you wanting to come PLEASEEE do!!  Its Air Conditioned so it will be nice and cool inside.  There is also a park just down the hill if the kids get too rowdy!

OH lets say...1pm??  Hubs doesnt like to come home for lunch with a house full of women LOL

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
HLJones13
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:55 PM

I am going to try and come! I have to go to the JRC to get an ID anyways, so I will have the car :)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

MommaTo1Isabel
by Group Admin on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:35 PM
I'll be there with Isabel, and we need to work out when were going to plan the next get together... Of the mommy-only nature. I know there's a scentsy party next month but let's do a movie night soon!!!
HLJones13
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Quoting MommaTo1Isabel:

I'll be there with Isabel, and we need to work out when were going to plan the next get together... Of the mommy-only nature. I know there's a scentsy party next month but let's do a movie night soon!!!

I would love a movie night! I just don't know when lol. What about going to the fair? I have a free ticket I want to use! We are going out of town for 4th of july, and then my mom comes to visit....

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

MamaToLucas
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:09 PM

I wish I could but my little sister is visiting :(

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker  

COMING SOON:

Photobucket

Mrs.primo
by Group Owner on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:24 PM

I can do a movie night any night..I think if it were here it would be best around 8..so my kids are in bed by then.  I still want to see last chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

misskaren050381
by Member on Jun. 22, 2009 at 12:14 AM

I can any night Ken's home (my hubby) hes gone until next Saturday.  Klaira doesn't go to bed until late, so I'm not bringing her and it can't be at my house.  lol. 

MommaTo1Isabel
by Group Admin on Jun. 22, 2009 at 3:21 PM

Literally anytime this or next month, I'm open.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)