Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am ready but my husband is not?!

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 12:04 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 256 Total Views
Okay so I am 300% ready to have a baby, but my husband is not... we've been married for almost three years... we have a solid relationship... we are financially sound... and I have been trying to ease him in to the thought of a baby, but nothing has worked so far. He does want to have children, just getting him to just go for it is where I am struggling. Any advice out there?
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
liquid_dancer
by Group Owner on Jun. 14, 2007 at 1:04 PM

if u dont mind me asking how old are u and ur husband? maybe its bc he thinks that yall are too young yet. se iam going on 26 and my fiancee' is going on 25 and he's been ready for a long time, we just got a new house our first home together except for that stupid fema trailor i live close to new orleans. anyways but i think now we are bc we have our own house and he makes a lot of money i dont have to work so iam going to school right now off for the summer but u know we can afforted and we have two dogs maybe thats another reason he thinks yall cant afforted right now do yall have yall own house do u and him works or just one of yall theres a lot of reasons he might not want a child right now just write back k later hope everything goes ok for ya
MommyBebe
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 1:16 PM

I have NO idea what to tell you. I had a miscarriage back in Nov. so I have baby fever and my man DOES NOT want children right now. He thinks we are not financially ready. My view is, If your SOOO financially stable, you may not have the time, If you SOOO time ready you may not be financially. I would tell him that and tell him you've been waiting, now it's his turn to give in! Then he'll have 9 months hopefully to prepare himself!

JoshsAndJoshs
by on Mar. 23, 2008 at 11:37 AM

Have you thought about "accidentally" getting pregnant?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)