Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome.

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:33 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 164 Total Views

I want to Welcome All New Members.  I hope to get to know u all real soon.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
nanawinq
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 8:21 AM

Hi Amy and thanks for inviting me to join your group.  I live in Broken Arrow so I hope that doesn't disqualify me...lol  As you know I am an active Red Hatter belonging to an online chapter and am the Queen of a new chapter in Broken Arrow.  You have a standing open invitation to join me at the local Hat-functions at anytime.  Just let me know and I'll send you the details. 

I am also a mom of two (28 and 16) and Nana of 3 (5, 2, and 3 mo)  We are headed to Colorado in early July to visit our daughter and her family.  Too far apart and not quite enough visits.

I'm an avid crafter...cross-stitch, crochet, scrap-booking, macrame and quilting being the main things I do.  My main love is cross-stitch and I recently received a program where I can make my own patterns from photos.  Love it!

I also recently had weight loss surgery - the lapband - and have lost 50 pounds!  I hope to see half of me by this time next year...back to the slim Win that my husband married.

I can't wait for this group to really take off...and maybe meet some ladies with common interests face-to-face.  Thanks again for the invite.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)