Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frustrated! Feel pregnant, no period, and no BFP.. :(

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:50 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 176 Total Views

Hello everyone,

I am new to this group. DH and I barely began TTC. I mean, we have always figured, if it happens, it happens. So, we've never used any contraceptives. Anyways, this month I am telling you, I was just about 100% POSITIVE that I am pregnant. Didn't even need a test to tell me.

Above all else I have extremly sore boobs, have been this way over a week. I usually get sore  for a couple days after O, but not even when PMSing. Along with that I have been tire. I mean, I am ok most of the day, but I hit a certain time in the early evening I feel lik I can barely keep my eyes open. This could also be a result of the caffeine withdrawal. I tend to drink a few cups of coffee a day, but suddenly it didn't even cound good anymore. I am bloated! Actually really taking a toll o my self-confidence, haha. I look like I am 4 months prgnant, which would be fine if I were. :(  Anyways, that's jut a few things. Oh, also, one dy when I went tothe restroom, it smelled different, then I remembered how there was always a different smell when I was pregnant last time. Same smell.... Well, haven't noticed that lately...

Anyways, I took a test like two days ago and it said Neg. But, I can't be convinced. If I am not preg, my hormones must be off the charts!!! I wonder if I took it too early... Not sure. 

Anyone else deal with anything like this... Almost wishing for my Period now! Prob stressing away... But, then what's up with this soreness? It's intense, especially in the night when I wake up to use the bathroom.

Sorry, rambling!!

Thanks for your time anyone. :)

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lazo060109
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 6:30 PM

I know exactly what you mean the only difference is i got my period today and its early so im so confused my period is always on time i have been feeling super nauseous and have had more of an appetite i have had a large amount of fatigue no matter how much sleep i get it is never enough my boobs are sore and none of this is never normal for me i have no clue if its jus in my head or if i really am and what scares me is my mom had 4 kids and had a normal period with all four and never test positive with a hpt not even wen she was 9 months pregnant so i dnt know what to do i hope that you figure things out

SMadawna
by on Aug. 4, 2009 at 3:55 PM

Oh my goodness... that's crazy. Have you made a doc appt? Must have been very frustrating for your mom....

I am opposite of you. I got my period a week late, but it only bled for like a day and a half, lightly. I know this can happen in pregnancy too. Funny thing is, all my symptoms disaoppeared, which I have also read is common in a lot of cases around the 8th week or so....  I am not gonna worry about it for now. I haven't had my yearly exam and am overdue, so I am gonna sched an appt. because even if not preg. something is different in my body.

Let me know if anything changes for you. Hopefully you are not in the same sit. as your mother was. but, then again, it'd be awesome if you were pregnant! Good luck.

Being a woman trying to conceive can be soooo dificult. Haha.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)