Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello ladies!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:13 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 198 Total Views

Hey, my name is Emily, I am mother to an ALMOST 2 year-old little girl named Jade Elise, and am currently trying to conceive. I stopped birth control back in March and have YET to conceive. Doctor says its because i had to let my birth control get outta my system. So this month is when she predicted i would be able to REALLy conceive. What about you ladies?

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
collegemom1007
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:42 PM

guess no ones gonna post lol....maybe ill get some posts later on when kids go to sleep haha love you sign

mandyjh
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Welcome to the group, my name is Mandy, I have one little boy he just turned 3, we started TTC over a year ago, and lost 2 babies, I had a ectopic pregnancy in Oct. 08 and lost my right tube, its very devastating, and then I had a miscarriage in Feb. 09 at 9 weeks, I hope we all get are 2010 babies,

baby dustMandy

collegemom1007
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 7:45 PM

oh i do too. I'm so sorry for your loss and for what happened to you. I dont think i could take it. If you ever wanna chat i'd love to know what you've tried as far as fertillity meds and anything natural that can boost your fertility goes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)