Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Add me to your friend list... let's chat!

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 2:15 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 355 Total Views
tandkbrasch@comcast.net

Looking forward to meeting all of you!!

Krista
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
sugarbaker4351
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 2:29 AM
 well im susan  screen name  sugarbaker4351, im 59 and all 4 kds adults now with kidsof their own  sometimes i get minor pleasure watching them go thru some things they put me thru . but i dont wish them really any harm  or ill fate but them little hellians they gave me a fit trying to work and take care of the home and all . my grand children i enjoy  but because we never have much time together  its harder to get to know them. theyer parents are very busy him working very long hours and her having the house the kids and errands and going to recitals and sports for them . i dont know anyone one here besides the church members and a sister missionary  that i can talk to . and ive had a leg injury and its been going on about 4 months  and im doing therapy  but i also had a cycst behind my knee on the inside a bakers cycst they call it . im not supposed to be on my feet if i can help it  which leaves me alone after 10 am on days he works except thursday usually works 1pm to 9:30pm. its been real n9ice to talk with you tonight  i really appreciate it so much  ,susan
familyfirst74
by Group Owner on Jun. 14, 2007 at 12:32 PM
Thank you for writing susan, nice to meet you! Yes, I can appreciate your setiments on watching your children now go through what they did to you. My mom says that all the time. I am 33, but I have a 13 yr old and a 3 yr old and a 18month old. So they are currently running me through the gamit. :) we have to pay our dues!

So I am sorry to hear about your leg -- how are you healing?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)