Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Night terrors

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 12:55 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 348 Total Views
My daughter has been having horrible night terrors again. They are worse now and I just don't know what to do anymore. She constantly moves her legs as if they are hurting her.
by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Addiemommy123
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2011 at 8:27 AM

My 6 year old  has had about 3 of them and it is truly freaky as a mom to watch her "freak out" and not be able to help her.  I totally understand what you are going through and was just about ready to post a question myself.  Hopefully we can both get some help.  Good luckdrinking

Heather9202
by New Member on Sep. 12, 2011 at 9:54 AM

I was going to post a very similar post. My son is 2 and has never been a tight sleeper. Lately, he will fall asleep but within a few hours he is crying, thrashing about and moaning. He never wakes up and nothing I do soothes him. I don't know what to do to help him or if there is even any way I can help him. 

leesha668
by New Member on Sep. 12, 2011 at 3:10 PM
From a few Drs I have talked to there is nothing other than dont wake them and make sure they are in a safe place. Most kids grow out of it.
awsometwiggy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:40 PM
My daughter is 7 & has been doing it since she was an infant. She also sleep walks. Its very frustrating & I feel awful for her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)