Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Much Needed Prayers please.

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:57 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 280 Total Views

I've been having menstrual symptoms for about 2 to 3 days. My EDM (estimated date of menstruation) was Friday, June 19th.

I took a test on Wednesday (just in hopes) it came out neg. (I was sad), Friday came and went and no mensies (I'm never late except the times I've been preggers).

Took another test today and it was neg. too.

I don't know what to think except, I was so stressed this month because I was caring for my niece's daughter that maybe it's thrown off my menstruals.

Please sisters, pray for me. I have no idea what else to think and It's really consuming my thoughts to the point where I'm scattered brain and find it hard to do anything.

We actually had intercourse on my estimated ovulation day (by coincidence)so it's perfectly possible for me to be preggers but I totally feel like I am not. I'm cramping, having back pain, acne, major breast tenderness, and SUPER mood swings but no mensies.

Help me pray sisters please.

Thank you and much hugs.

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmamaof9
by Group Owner on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:08 AM

All the symptoms you mentioned  could be attributed to pregnancy as well as periods....

Test can be negative...I have had a few of those...anyway...let us know! :)

Heavenly Father,

You know my sister's heart desires.  You know she is open to life. 

Lord, we ask for clarification and certainty.  We ask for your peace which transcends all understanding to be upon her NOW!

Father, let her rest in your loving arms and give her a knowing of what is happening.

I even ask for a positive pregnancy test Lord, a new life growing and we thank you and praise you for life!

Lord you are awesome and your love for Natty is awesome.  Let her KNOW hoe much you love her and how precious she is to you Father.

In Jesus' name Amen.

Happ-eToBme
by Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:46 PM

Amen, thank you sister.

Yah, I know they are also symptoms of preg. I'm just trying not to get my hopes too high up because the disappointment of not being preg is huge for me. Every month I cry even the months that we weren't trying or even really "wanting".

I have gotten negs before also, both with Lily and Mathias. :) So here's praying and hopping.

Thank you again and I sure will update ASAIK

hugs and blessings...

blessedmamaof9
by Group Owner on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:08 PM

I am awaiting  eagerly to hear the news!!!!  Let me know as soon as you know ok?  Well...after DH LOL!

suziejax
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:10 PM

I am actually in the very same boat right now as we speak. You will be in my prayers!!!

blessedmamaof9
by Group Owner on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Quoting suziejax:

I am actually in the very same boat right now as we speak. You will be in my prayers!!!

Maybe another baby on the way....oh I love that!

Happ-eToBme
by Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:49 PM

Quoting suziejax:

Wow, crazy...lol

I will be praying for you and I both sister.

Hugs, Blessings and please keep us updated. :)

Inspiredmommie
by Member on Jun. 22, 2009 at 9:40 AM

OH MY! Dear sweet sisters...I stand in agreement with you and the Word of God...I hope that you all get your hearts' desires! I am sitting here typing this with my seven week old lying on my chest, just thinking about how much of a blessing it is to me a mother...I also am one of those women who LOVES being preggers. God has always blessed me with wonderful pregnancies, which I believe that is how he meant for them to be in the first place....I hope you all get those babies!

Lord let your rain of blessings fall upon your daughters and bless them with the desires of their hearts. Allow your lovingkindness and blessed peace to help us accept your most pefect will. We love you and bless your holy name!

Lilypie
Happ-eToBme
by Member on Jun. 22, 2009 at 11:40 AM

So it seems as if God's will is for us to not have another Feb baby. This morning I woke up with my mensies. :(

I take comfort in knowing His will is perfect and that He's given me two amazing, sweet, blessed, healthy children. 

Thank you for your prayers sisters lets continue to pray for our other sister. Hugs & blessings to you all.

blessedmamaof9
by Group Owner on Jun. 22, 2009 at 12:26 PM

Oh I am so sorry, I know how much you want another and we will keep on praying for that....I'll even add it as a prayer post.....

)))HUGS((((

Happ-eToBme
by Member on Jun. 22, 2009 at 1:57 PM

awwwww. thank you so much. hugs and blessings to all my sisters.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)