Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2009 at 12:39 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 164 Total Views

I'm glad to see there is a Rita Ranch group. We've lived here for about a year and a half. I have a few friends in Rita Ranch, but their kids are either older than my 6.5 month old, or on the way. LOL. I'm a SAHM. Currently, we have one working car (darn it) and my husband uses it to go to work on the Eastside. So, I'm curious where in Rita Ranch everyone lives? We don't get out much except just in our little neighborhood as it is mostly too hot to walk anywhere. Haha

by on Aug. 18, 2009 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Kristi30
by on Aug. 19, 2009 at 11:48 AM

Hi, my name is Kristi, I am a SAHM and have two girls, ages 8 and 2. I live in The West at Rita Ranch. It is the housing track off Nexus in between Rita Road and Valencia. We are behind the Safeway shopping center. Where do you live?

Lovingmommie109
by on Aug. 19, 2009 at 12:00 PM

We live in Desert Crossings. It's off of Rees Loop off of Rita Road by the Fry's shopping center.

SAHM mom of Isabella, 1/29/09 and loving wife of Jeff 6/8/08
kimmy22
by on Aug. 19, 2009 at 3:12 PM

hey...glad to see another sahm that lives close to us...were new here, hubby was transferred here from fl bc of military so been here about 5 wk. we live off of rita rd in the silver pass houses where everyone seems to be retired or has older kiddos.  my daughter grace is almost 4 and son wes is nearly 2....look forward to meeting you.  Im going to the discovery kids playdate this friday night...hope to see ya there! kim currie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN