Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Get to know ya playdate on Tuesday, August 25th

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2009 at 10:38 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 187 Total Views

Poll

Question: Around what time should we have our meet greet playdate on Tuesday 10:00 in the morning or after lunch at 12:30?

Options:

10:00 am

12:30 pm

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 1

View Results

Playdate Get Together/Gabbing Session  at My house!!

Where--Rita Ranch, @ 7770 S. Trumpet vine ave 85747

When---Tues Times not established, see poll

Refreshments and snacks will be at your disposal!!lol

Details--I thought since this group is new, mammas and kiddos should get to know each other...I plan to have a craft for the kiddos so need know who will attending and what ages so I can plan appropriately...I am looking forward to meeting you and hope you can come

kissing dad

kimmy22
by on Aug. 23, 2009 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Supervane
by on Aug. 23, 2009 at 6:21 PM

We will be comming. You are so close that the time doesnt really make a difference to us. Portia is 23 months old.

kimmy22
by on Aug. 23, 2009 at 7:02 PM

sounds good...Im trying to look up something off of pbskids.com for ideas for the kiddos...and I was wanting morning too...nice and cool at that time! see ya there

mother2mckenzie
by on Aug. 23, 2009 at 10:31 PM

Ahhhh I wish I could come but I dont have a car yet since my accident :[  It sounds like fun

kimmy22
by on Aug. 24, 2009 at 1:18 PM

Tuesday playdateplaying soccer girl

Ive decided to set a time since the playdate is tomorrow. Im going to opt for morning around 10ish. 

The activity will be sponge painting with tempra paint, which is washable, or can just de-clothe the munchin! there will songs and may be even a baby race for the crawlers....haha!

be prepared to throw out your diet plan bc Ill be serving lots of comfort foods...lol

see ya around 10ish!!

mom to gracey & wes

Supervane
by on Aug. 24, 2009 at 3:18 PM

I'll bring some cookies

Quoting kimmy22:

Tuesday playdateplaying soccer girl

Ive decided to set a time since the playdate is tomorrow. Im going to opt for morning around 10ish. 

The activity will be sponge painting with tempra paint, which is washable, or can just de-clothe the munchin! there will songs and may be even a baby race for the crawlers....haha!

be prepared to throw out your diet plan bc Ill be serving lots of comfort foods...lol

see ya around 10ish!!

kimmy22
by on Aug. 24, 2009 at 3:25 PM

sounds good. girl!

mom to gracey & wes

kimmy22
by on Aug. 24, 2009 at 3:27 PM

just an update girls...so far we have 9 tots showing w moms...hope it turns out...feel free to call or message me for directions or questions...Im also setting up my pack and play, just in case

850-218-1684

mom to gracey & wes

mother2mckenzie
by on Aug. 24, 2009 at 3:31 PM

I'll be going! Shannon is going to pick me up :]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN