Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our kids and nutrition!!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:13 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 452 Total Views

Herbalife Introduces Essential Nutrition for Kids
Monday July 16, 6:00 pm ET

LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE:HLF - News), a global nutrition direct selling company, announced the launch of Herbalife Kids, a new line of nutrition products which includes shakes and multivitamins with protein, fiber, and 100 percent of key nutrients kids need daily. Source: Herbalife Ltd. 

· Herbalife Kids, a new line of nutrition products which includes shakes and multivitamins (Photo: Business Wire).  View Multimedia Gallery

Healthy nutrition for children and adolescents provides them with the nutrients they need for healthy development.

Herbalife's Kids(TM) Shakes in vanilla, chocolate or strawberry offer a healthy alternative to salty treats, sweets and non-nutritious beverages and are designed to be part of a healthy meal or enjoyed as a snack for four year olds to 18 years. Each shake has 17 essential vitamins and minerals, 15 grams of protein (6 g from powder, 9 g from milk), calcium and fiber, along with a unique blend of herbs and botanicals designed for children.

Multivites vitamins are chewable sport-shaped tablets in grape and raspberry for children from four to 13 years. Each daily serving (two tablets) provides 100 percent DV of 16 essential vitamins with a unique blend of herbs and botanicals designed for children.

Kindermins® Liquid Multivitamins for children aged three and younger has been reformulated with 11 essential vitamins.

The entire Herbalife Kids product line contains no preservatives, artificial flavors or coloring. The herbs and botanicals used are at safe levels which are acceptable for consumption by children. Acerola and rosehips are natural occurring sources of antioxidant vitamins. Chamomile is soothing and calming to the body, and ginger helps to aid digestion.

Herbalife sells its new Kids line at the following prices:

Shakes $29.95 (14 packets per carton); $19.95 for canister (18 servings); Multivites $17.50 (60 tablets); Kindermins $15.25 (29 ml., each serving is 1 ml.)

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Gatorgirl04
by Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:19 AM
My kids have been taking the regular shakes since we didnt used to have these new kids shakes. But its basically the same if you use half the dosage. But because of just having ONE shake a day, for the past few months, the multivitamins, and 2 supplements (one for ADD/ADHD and one for allergies/asthma) They have gotten off all their meds  except the rescue inhaler for emergencies. Thats (singulair, zyrtec, flovent, nasonex and advair). Just an example of what a good nutritional diet can do to your body. We as parents need to start educating ourselves on nutrition and vitamins, minerals and supplements. I have learned so much since starting this wellness coach thing. Things i wish i knew when i was young. So start learning today. Learn why we are so much more diseased then we used to be. :-)

Monica_Aloette
by on Nov. 23, 2007 at 2:56 PM

Hi

Thanks for sharing what is working for you and your family.  My son has problems with focusing and I would like to find out what you recommend.  What has worked for Asthma and Alergies which is all natural is XanGo "Mangosteen Juice" in just 3 months of taking Mangosteen I am off Zyrtex and off 2 QVAR inhalers this product really works.  I was very skeptical at first but I have suffered with allergies for about 7 years and it's amazing to me since I would end at dr. office at least 4-6 times a year with sinus infections and adding many over the counter products for relief.  If you need any information on XanGo Mangosteen Juice please feel free to contact me,

have been taking 1oz  3-times day for about 3 months.

About XanGo_Mommies

http://monicabeltran.myjetstream.net/

I encourage you to Explore this website and learn why so many people are seeing results with this wonderful product. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you get started.

Take care,

Monica Beltran

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)